You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
2. COMMON ITEMS
Big bag for putting your equipment and others
A small light trek bag
Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
Note: Ravel Roads provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5 T-shirts/ 2 polar Fleece one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
Wool/thermal long underwear
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Note: Down Jackets will be provided at the time of Yatra
Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
A pair of light Slippers
Toiletries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
Sun screen lotion/cream
facial tissues, wet ones,
6. CAMPING ITEM
Dusk masks/face masks
7. PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
Any regular medicines that you take
Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
Milk powder for tea
8. FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats