Kailash Manasarovar By Helicopter Via Lucknow - 10 Day
A satisfying religious tour around the foothill of the holy Mt. Kailash in the Kailash Yatra by helicopter with the team that will enlighten you with peace and tranquillity. You will feel lighter, free of sins and closer to the Lord through this heli tour.
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. Then, we will fly to the city of Nepalgunj and the villages of Simikot, Hilsa and then to Taklakot. We will start our drive to Manasarovar then to Darchen, Derapuk and Zuthulpuk. Major attractions of this trek are Mt.Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Lake Rakshas, Tarboche and Dolma La Pass. The Kailash Yatra 2018 by Helicopter takes 10-15 days for completion based on your timeline. The Kailash Heli Tour needs medium level of fitness. The best time to visit the holy Mount Kailash is between May-August.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival at Lucknow airport and drive to Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel Siddhartha (150m)
Day 02:Fly to Simikot(3224m, 1hr 15 min Flight) and Overnight at Guest House
Day 03:Fly to Hilsa (3640 m, 20 min Heli) and drive to Taklakot Purang (4755m , 21.2kms - 2hrs).Overnight at Guest house (3400m)
Day 04:Acclimatization in Purang/ Taklakot (4755m)
Day 05:Taklakot (4755m) to Manasarovar (4590m – 50 km, 3-4 Hours). Overnight at Guest House
Day 06:Start Kailash Kora from Darchen – 4670m ; Yamadwar- 4750m; Dhiraphuk – 4775m , Darchen to Yamadwar – 4kms, Yamadwar to Dhiraphuk- 10kms .Overnight at guest house
Day 07:Second day of Kailash Kora. Dhiraphuk – 4775m, Dolma La Pass – 5630m; Zuthulpuk – 4700m, 7 to 8 hrs 22kms
Day 08:Zuthulpuk (4700m) to Darchen (4500m) 8kms trek to Taklakot (4755m) cross the border and then Hilsa (3640m). Overnight at Guest House
Day 09:Fly Hilsa (3640m) – Simikot (3224m) – Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel
Day 10:From Nepalgunj we drive and drop at Lucknow airport
1. One night hotel in Nepalgunj on twin sharing with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
2. Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj (very normal vehicle available here)
3. Lucknow- Nepalgunj- Lucknow transfers
4. Nepalgunj- Simikot- Nepalgunj air ticket (fixed wing- Twin otter aircraft OR Dronier)
5. Simikot- Hilsa- Simikot by Helicopter (only 5 or 6 persons 06 kg baggage per passneger)
6. Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
7. Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
8. Guesthouse in Tibet
9. Indian vegetarian meals during the tour in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
10. Transportation in Tibet by Bus
11. Tour around Lake Manasarovar on green vehicle (not the vehicle the we take from Taklakot)
12. English speaking Tibetan guide
13. Tour Manager
14. Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas from Nepal)
15. All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment
18. Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage ONLY
19. Oxygen for emergency use
20. Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
21. Humla region restricted area permit & royalties (US $ 40 per person or equivalent)
22· All applicable taxes & service charges
Cost does not include :
1. Riding Horse during the Parikrama
2. Your travel insurance
3. Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation (helicopter cost, hospital bill, vehicle bill etc.)
4. Personal expenses & bottled drinks
5. Tip for guide & driver
6. Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa, if the flight cancelled due to bad weather condition
7. Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances
8. Porter and Yak/Pony during the Kailash Parikrama
Usefull Info :
Do not bring any books, magazine, pictures about Tibet, Buddhism or about any Lama’s. Custom of China won’t allow entering with those kinds materials.
Fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, liquids like Ghee, Oils are not allow entering from Chinese custom at Kodari.
Do not take any pictures and videos in Chinese customs, Army and police station
Make quei in every customs and in checking post as per your visa list number (your guide will give you instruction from first day)
Take cooperative position from every Nepali and Tibetan staffs and in Immigration sites
Do not forse going forward yourself, if you feel hard, stop and take help from our team. Listen our guide and take decision.
Upon arrival in Lucknow. Please, furnish your arrival details to us in advance, so our representative can show his presence at the airport/railway station accordingly. From Lucknow, we have to make a road journey of presumably 225 km to reach Nepalgunj. The highway is not in better condition, so it may take at least 5 hours to reach there, which is a significantly long duration than you probably have anticipated. After reaching Nepalgunj, we check into hotel, and freshen up. Evening, at leisure on your own or wander around Nepalgunj. - Overnight at Hotel Siddharth Cottage - Lucknow to Nepal border (Rupadiha): 225 km, 5 hours drive. - Rupadiha Border to Nepalgunj: 6 km.Day 02: Fly to Simikot (3224mtrs) – Hilsa (3640mtrs) - Taklakot (4755mtrs)
Early morning, at 5.00 a.m., transfer to Nepalgunj airport for your flight to Simikot. The flight between Nepalgunj and Simikot takes about an hour. The air route to Simikot passes over the remote mountain region of Nepal where whether often gets cloudy and notorious. Generally, the weather in the mountain area, in the morning, is calm and clear. This is the reason why we should fly to Simikot early morning. Simikot is situated at an altitude of 3224 m., this is an ideal place to make a night halt for acclimatization motive. Simikot has a STOL airport (Short Take Off and Landing) where only small aircraft can go. The aircraft, we fly from Nepalgunj, can carry only 15 people at a time. We stay overnight in Simikot for acclimatization. - Overnight Sunvalley Resort or Nepal Trust Guesthouse (dormitory room & common bath room). - Nepalgunj to Simikot flight: 1 hour. - Aircraft type: Dronier or Twin otter - Carrying capacity: Only 16 people at a time. - Elevation of Simikot: 3224mtrs. Expected temperature: day time:- 18 to 25 degree Celsius, night time:- 4 to -2 degree Celsius. - Climatic condition: Generally cloudy & rainy
Connect Helicopter board on the helicopter. The helicopter flight from Simikot to Hilsa takes about 25 minutes (one way) only. The flight route passes through deep Karnali River-gorge and narrow remote valleys, where weather normally turns windy & cloudy from late morning onward. So, we try to operate more shuttle flights early in the morning and bring all group members to Hilsa. We operate Euro copter (B3) that can carry only 5 persons + 10 kg luggage at a time. Since, helicopter has limited capacity to carry, we request you not to carry any unnecessary stuff. We use two helicopters at a time, so we can airlift our group members to Hilsa as soon as possible. After all group members shifted to Hilsa by helicopter, you will cross the border then drive to Taklakot (Purang). As per the visa rule of the Chinese government, all group members should enter together and exit together. So, until and unless all members do not come to Hilsa, no one can cross the border. The drive from Hilsa to Taklakot takes about 45 minutes. The driving distance is about 27 k.m. - Overnight Purang Guesthouse (Old wing) - Simikot to Hilsa: by helicopter - Flight duration: 25 minutes - Carrying capacity: 5 persons + 10 kg baggage each. - Hilsa to Chinese immigration (Sher): only 10 minutes walk. - Sher to Taklakot: 27 km, 45 minutes drive by Bus. - Elevation of Taklakot: 4025 m./13202 fts. - Expected temperature: day time:- 22 to 28 degree Celsius/night time:- up to -3 degree Celsius. - General climatic condition: mild windyDay 03: Rest in Taklakot for Acclimatization
If the group members are properly acclimatized, we can proceed for Manasarovar today itself. - Overnight Purang Guesthouse (Old wing) - Elevation of Taklakot: 4755mtrs.Day 04: Taklakot to Lake Manasarovar
As usual, after having morning meal, we pack our belongings, then board on the vehicle and be ready to move towards Lake Manasarovar. Right from the beginning, the highway commences making gradual ascend. The road still keeps ascending up to the High Pass that lies before Rakshas Lake. The lake 'Rakshas' represents the devil force. This is where Ravan, 'the mighty King of Lanka', had performed a penance to lord Shiva for 5000 years. We will take a brief halt at the shore of Lake Rakshash, soak in views and take pictures; then continue our journey towards Lake Manasarovar. We check in to the Guesthouse of Lake Manasarovar (Chiugompa) then walk to the lakeshore for having sacred dip and performing pooja. After pooja, we will have afternoon meal; board on the vehicle then set off for circumambulation around the lake. The entire circumference of the lake is presumably 82 km, and it demands a minimum two hours to accomplish this part of the journey. - Overnight guesthouse. - Taklakot to Lake Manasarovar: 88 km | one & half hour. - Elevation of Lake Manasarovar: 4575mtrs.Day 05: Drive, Darchen To Yama Dwara- Then Trek To Derapuk
Today is the highlighted day of our journey. The most exciting part, sacred circumambulation around Kailash, commences today from Yama Dwara. Morning, after breakfast, we depart from lake strand to Yama Dwara (also called & Tarboche ' in Tibetan) that demands approximately one & half hour to reach there. We should make a brief halt in Darchen because some travel documents obtained from local Police and Army officials as well as we have to make group entry in the region. From Darchen, it is another half an hour to reach Yama Dwara. Our Yaks, porters and horses are waiting here for us. Those who are making circumambulation around Kailash on feet can instantly proceed for Derapuk; rest of members can commence their journey after taking their horse/s and porter/s. The Total walk to Derapuk is for 4 to 5 hours but the timing depends on your own pace. The route is quite easy, flat but mild ascend. Due to its extreme elevation, we feel tired while walking and need to have break very frequently. - Overnight at Shisapanga Guesthouse. - Lake Manasarovar to Yama Dwara: 4775 mtrs | 1 & half hour drive. - Yama Dwar- Dhiraphuk: 10 km | 5 - 6 hour trek. - Elevation of Dhiraphuk: 4775 mtrs.Day 06: Derapuk To Zuthulpuk
Today you have to cross a significant distance through the rugged portion of the trail around the mount Kailash before reaching Zuthulpuk. You have to commence your journey from Deraphuk very early in the morning. Right from the initial moment, the trail commences leading you rapidly up, however in between it turns into flat with gentle ascend. Up to Dolma-La (5600 m.), the path keeps you taking up & up. Dolma La is the highest bit of this journey. From here onward, the trail leads you all the way down to the valley floor. This particular portion of the trek is a rapid incline and the track is full of boulders and screes, so one should pay continue attention while trekking down. While descending from Dolma La, we will pass alongside a small glacial pool, which is almost frozen during May through September. This is Gaurikunda. The legend of this pool is connected with Mata Parvati, the consorts of lord Shiva. Once we make descend journey to the valley floor, the trail becomes flat & easy. The trail is easy and flat up to the Zutulphuk. - Overnight Norpel Guesthouse or Monastery guesthouse (Mud house) | dormitory. - Dhiraphuk to Zutulphuk: 22 km | (8 - 9 hours trek). - The highest point to cross over: Dolma La pass (5630 mtrs). Elevation of Zutulphuk: 4700 mtrs.Day 7: Trek Then Drive Back To Purang/ Taklakot
Undoubtedly, today is the most hectic day of your journey. You, yet to go for another 08 km walk to accomplish the circumambulation; then drive all the way to Hilsa. As usual after morning meals, you will pack up your belongings then be ready to move on to Darchen. It requires presumably 3 hours to reach the other end of the trail where our vehicle is waiting to fetch you up. After getting-together of all members, you will board on vehicle and proceed for Taklakot. - Overnight Purang Guesthouse (Old wing) - Zuthulpuk to trek ending point: 08 km | 3-5 hours. - Trek ending point to Taklakot.Day 08: Taklakot - Hilsa
It takes 45 minutes to reach Hilsa, where you have to go through the immigration formalities. From Taklakot, a military person will accompany the group to escort towards Hilsa. After having luggage checked and going through some formalities again in the boarder, you will cross over the suspension bridge of Karnali river, then enter into the territory of Nepal then fly to Simikot.
-Overnight Hotel Sunvalley Resort -
Taklakot to Hilsa boarder: 27 km | 45 minutes.Day 09: Simikot – Nepalgunj – Lucknow
Morning fly from Hilsa to Simikot. - Overnight Hotel Sunvalley
Hilsa to Simikot flight by Helicopter | 25 minutes.
Fly to Nepalgunj by aircraft then continue fly or drive to Kathmandu.
- Simikot- Nepalgunj: 45 minutes flight.
- Nepalgunj- Lucknow: 184 km | 5 hours.Day 10: Nepalgunj to Lucknow
This day has been kept a buffer day. Once we reach Nepalgunj we move to Lucknow by vehicle. Departure from Lucknow.
1. All ground transportation by private vehicle
2. Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Simikot – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
3. Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot Helicopter
4. Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
1. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
2. Enough Drinking water included
1. Mention in the itinerary in the basis twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region.
2. Visas & Permit/ Tibet Visa & Permit Included
3. All necessary entrance fees in Nepal and Tibet
4. Special Kailash Manasarovar Permit
5. Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries and temples
1. Sightseeing in Kathmandu
2. Guide, Staffs & supporters
3. Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
4. Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
1. Medical kits
2. Enough oxygen cylinders
3. Gamow Bags & Other necessary equipment
1. Monkey hat / Day pack bag / Duffel bag
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are recommended to travel to Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian woman Pilgrims are strictly advised not to war Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful to have a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material though expensive is highly recommended to beat the chilling cold. Also carry down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust and cold.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude), Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes), sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests, it is essential that you be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of highaltitude travel for days in 'no road ' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nylam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 11.00 approx, Money can exchange at Bank of China at Zhangmu or from the locals at Zhangmu or Kodari. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
Risks & Liability:
Ravel Roads makes every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant as much as possible. However, we merely act as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing the services. Ravel Roads therefore cannot bear responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest caused by whatever reason. Program, Prices, services and conditions are based on the terms valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
All payments are to be made in favor of Ravel Roads. The advance payments include non-refundable processing fees of INR 50,000 / USD 1000 for NRIs. Full balanc payments to be made at least 30 days prior to start of the Tour, failing which your tour booking shall be considered as cancelled and all advance payments will be forfeited. All bookings are strictly subject to ‘Booking Conditions’ enclosed herewith and shared with you during the course of our correspondence. While filling and submitting signed copy of this document, you confirm your sole acceptance to our business terms. Kindly note that if you do not agree to our policies and terms of services, you should not proceed with your bookings.
Payments for Booking INR 50,000 per person in advance Balance Payment including GST to be transferred to our Bank address 45 days prior to departure date.
Cancellation by the travelers after booking your trip:If you wish to cancel your tour, you must notify our Head Office ONLY in writing well in advance(no telephoni cancellation will be entertained). Your advance payments made for Kailash Tour booking include a non – refundable amount of INR 50000 per person (for Indian Nationals) / USD 1000 per person (for foreign nationals) WILL BE FORFEITED. Other cancellations are subject to the following fee and charges:
1. Less than 70 days prior to travel date – 25% of the total tour cost
2. Less than 60 days prior to travel date – 50% of the total tour cost
3. Less than 50 days – No refund will be given.
1. Participants must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
2. Those below the age of 18 must either be accompanied by a parent/guardian or a consent form need to be signed by them.
1. Be physically and mentally fit.
2. Please note that this trek is not advised for pregnant women and those suffering from chronic health problems, like epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled BP, diabetes, cancer, asthma, psychological problems, physical disabilities and obesity.
1. A valid passport is needed with a minimum validity of 180 days from the last date of the sojourn.
2. Please note that diplomatic passports are not allowed.
3. PIO/OCI or any other ID cards are not accepted in Tibet.
1. Indian passport holders do not require a visa for nepal.
2. The Tibet permit and visa for everyone will be organized by us. To facilitate this, your original passport is required at New Delhi, well in advance prior to the departure date. The actual date and details will be confirmed based on the group you choose to travel with us.
Visa Process for NRI:
Indian nationals do not require a visa for Nepal
Foreign nationals will require a 15 days multiple entry visa for Nepal which can be availed on arrival at Kathmandu airport, Nepal. A visa fee of $25 is payable along with two passport size photos. Visa for Tibet will be organized by us. To facilitate this, original passport of Indian Nationals is required well in advance prior to the departure date. Details will be sent upon registration. For Non-Indian Nationals, Tibet visa will be organized in Kathmandu 4 days prior to the departure. Request the NRI to be in Kathmandu for the visa process.
We strongly advise to allot 1-2 extra days to overcome any delays.
Due to the nature of travel, there is always the possibility of change in the schedule. The Tour Operator or its partners shall not be liable for any such delays.
NTP has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen reason.
The Group will be required to follow the itinerary strictly. The entire Group will enter & exit together as per schedule.
Recommendations for Yatra BOOK NOW
Trip insurance is important documents. Ravel Roads Kailash Travels and tours do not need your insurance policy for permit and visa confirmation. it is only for your secure and immergency. make sure your insurance cover travelling up to 5600 miter altitude and cover Emmergency rescue and Medical bills.
Oxygen level is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
- Relax-do not exert, be excited.
- Reduce talking.
- Walk slowly – adopt one third of your speed and space.
- Keep your load light.
- Walk for 15 minutes and rest for 5 minutes.
- Whenever you feel uncomfortable, just stop; rest and relax.
- Ignore the sudden outbursts of fellow pilgrims and avoid arguments.
- Observe silence with smile.
- Never go too high and too fast.
- Consume plenty of liquids; never proceed with an empty stomach.
- Chant a prayer or visualize everything around to suit your pleasant thoughts or put on the earphones and listen to your favourite music, bhajans, chanting etc.
- Be careful not to catch a cold. It is better to be over clothed than under protected. En-route avoids taking bath or drinking water from Lake Streams or rivers, as your system is not conditioned for this.
- Keep your boots/Ked inside tent. Protect yourself against dust and direct sunshine during the long stretches of driving. Face, feet and hands must be well protected.
- The uneven ground, steep slope and slushy banks are full of potholes. Do not combine walking and sight seeing together.
- Always listen to your guide or the one with experience. Never leave the group.
- On this trip, over exertion is to be avoided and drinking plenty of fluids is recommendable. During winter, heavy warm clothing is a must.
- Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for this yatra
- As Mount Kailash and lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra at least from a month before.
You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
Note: Ravel Roads Kailash Travel provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging troushers/4 to 5tea shirts/2 polar flees one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Wool socks (around 4 pairs), thick tights, wool monkey cap, scarves, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Wool/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Note: Down Jackets and Sleeping bags will be provided on returnable basis at Kathmandu for the Yatra
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Sleepers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet once,
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dusk masks/face masks
PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Ravel Roads Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Ravel Roads Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Ravel Roadsg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Ravel Roads Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal