Annapurna Base Camp
One of the most famous treks of the Annapurna region is the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The journey to the base camp takes us closer to the tenth highest peak of the world, Mt. Annapurna, standing still at a height of 8091 meters above the sea level. Beautiful views of the mountains and hills will leave you breathless as this trek covers sub-tropical vegetation to the alpine vegetation. The attractions of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek are the magnificent views of the high peaks, roaring sounds of the fast flowing rivers and the culture and tradition of the people of the Annapurna region. Great views of the Annapurna I, II and III, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli can be seen along the trek.
Every trek of the Annapurna Region starts off with a drive to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara which takes us approximately 6 hours, on a windy and bumpy road. Again we take a short drive from the lake city to the village of Nayapul before continuing on our journey to the small villages of Birenthanti, Ulleri and so on. Before arriving at the village of Ulleri, we will come across a stone stair with more than 3000 steps. A long and hard walk up the 3000 steps takes us to the village of Ulleri and from there, we will trek to Ghorepani and get ourselves up to the Poon Hill for a wonderful 360-degree view of the Annapurna Massif. The Cherapunji of Nepal, Pokhara, lets us get involved in its beauty and gets our attention with its charismatic natural sceneries and flora and fauna.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes 12-18 days for its completion based on your schedule and/or fitness level. This trek requires a moderate level of fitness as the hardest part of this trek is the climb of the 3000 steps that lead us to the village of Ulleri. This trek is suitable all year round as the winter brings out the real beauty of the snow-capped peaks and the summer brings out the beauty of the pine, rhododendron and bamboo forest.
Annapurna Base camp trekking is also combining with other famous treks like Poonhill trek, Ghandruk Village trek. It could be much shorter or longer. Whoever days it is there are much charming every day. You will reach two popular base camp, Machhapuchhre base camp and Annapurna Base camp, from where you will see beautiful range of Mountains view.
Annapurna Base Camp
Package: Kathmandu Package
Places covered: Tadapani to Chhomrong , Chhomrong, Deurali , Pokhara, Dovan, Jhinu
Duration: 14 Nights/ 15 DaysDay 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel (1340m)
Our representatives will pick you up at the airport and see you to your hotel room. You will need to freshen up and start packing up your trekking equipment for the upcoming journey. In the evening, you will get a taste of typical Nepali food in a small dinner hosted by the company. There, you will also get a brief about the trek. Overnight at hotel.Day 02 : Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (6 hrs.). Overnight at Hotel
We start off with a long drive of about 6 hours to arrive at the lake city of Pokhara. The way to the Cherapunji of Nepal is quite romantic as we sweep off through the winding roads, roaring rivers and snow-capped peaks. First glimpses of the hills and the mountains will take us to a whole new world. Overnight at hotel.Day 03 : Drive to Nayapul (1.5 hrs.) and trek to Ulleri (1960m, 5/6 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
We start the day with an early morning drive to the small village of Nayapul. The bumpy and winding roads through the local villages are remarkably gorgeous but are quite scary. It is an easy trek downhill once we arrive at Nayapul. We will hike downwards to reach the village of Birethanti. From there, a climb up through the rocky and gravelly road for about 3 hours will take us to Hille. Then, comes the next village of Tikhedhunga before crossing a bridge to start our climb up through approximately 3000 steps to arrive our destination for the day. Overnight at tea house.Day 04 : Trek Ulleri to Ghorepani (2860m, 4/5 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
We start off by climbing uphill through the wide but long steps to get out of the village of Ulleri. The long and tiring walk will take us to the lower part of the Ghorepani village which probably looks like a jungle. After a 20-30 minutes climb, we will arrive at the upper part of the Ghorepani village with breathtaking views and decent lodges. Beautiful scenery with hills on the foreground and snow-capped peaks on the background, the path to the village of Ghorepani is quite enjoyable. Overnight at tea house.Day 05 : Ghorepani to Poonhill to Tadapani (2630m, 6/7 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
An early morning climb up the Poonhill for the wonderful pre-sunrise view is what we need to start our day. We trek upwards the hilly surfaces to arrive at the top of the hill from where we will be able to see the Annapurna peaks, Dhaulagiri and the Hiunchuli. We descend to Ghorepani and start off with slowly rushing all our way up to the village of Tadapani. Overnight at tea house.Day 06 : Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m, 6/7 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
We take the path downhill with small ups and downs along the road through a jungle lo leave behind the beautiful scenery of the mountains to get to the villge of Chhomrong. We climb downhill through the steep steps and pass through a small forest to arrive at the Chhmorong village. Overnight at tea house.Day 07 : Chhomrong to Deurali (3200m, 6/7 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
We start our hike early in the morning to soak in the beautiful images of the snow-capped mountains touched up by the rising sun. We descend towards the Chhomrong Khola and cross a suspension bridge to make our way to the village of Sinuwa. A hike uphill takes us to a green lush forest of Bamboo. From there, an easy walk through the bamboo forest will take us to the village of Deurali. Misty forest of bamboo with loud flowing rivers and sunrise with snow-capped peaks are the major attractions for the day. Overnight at tea house.Day 08 : Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m, 7/8 hrs.). Overnight at Tented Accomodation
We start our day with positive vibes and ascend to the Machhapuchhre Base Camp. We enjoy the views of the Fishtail Mountain, Hiunchuli, Annapurna and Gangapurna peaks and get on along the way to the infamous base camp of the world’s tenth highest peak, Mt. Annapurna. We will explore the camp the next day. Overnight at tented accommodation.Day 09 : Explore Annapurna base Camp and Dovan (2600m, 6/7 hrs.). Overnight at Tea House
Today, we stroll around the base camp for about an hour to enjoy and take-in all the beautiful sceneries of the mountains of Annapurna, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre and the Gangapurna peak. After that, we start to make our way downhill to the village of Dovan to end the trek for the day. Overnight at tea house.Day 10 : Dovan to Jhinu (1780m, 7/8 hrs.). Oveernight at Tea House
We pass through the forest of Bamboo and head up to the village of Sinuwa and again head down to arrive at the Chhomrong Khola to cross a suspension bridge to reach the village of Chhomrong. A steep climb downhill from the village of Chhomrong will take us to the small village of Jhinu. Overnight at tea house.Day 11 : Jhinu to Nayapool (1890m, 5/6 hrs.) and drive back to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel
After having breakfast, we will make our way down the village of Ulleri and then get through the village of Birethanti to arrive at the village of Nayapul. From there, we will drive back to the lake city of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.Day 12 : Explore Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel
Today, after all those hard ups and downs, we will take our step back and explore the beautiful lake city of Pokhara. We will visit the Phewa Lake, International Mountain Museum, Mahendra Cave, David Falls and other religious and entertaining places if the time persists. Overnight at tea house.Day 13 : Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
A long drive on a bumpy and windy road will take us back to where we started, the Kathmandu city, the city of temples. Overnight at hotel.Day 14 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
A lucky chance for us to explore the beautiful valley of Kathmandu. We will visit the world heritage sites such as the Pashupatinath, the Boudhanath, the Swoyambhunath and the Kathmandu Durbar Square. Our guide will portray all the important historical information of the UNESCO listed world heritage sites. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.Day 15 : Program End. Drive to International Airport for you Finale departure
Our representative will take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport and bid you farewell.
1.Arrival and Departure arrangement
2. 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing
3. 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing
4. Tourist Bus to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu
5. ACAP permit and TIMS card for trekking
6. Sight-Seeing fees, Transportation and Guide in Kathmandu and Pokhara
7. English Speaking guide and supporter for trekking with their salary, Insurance, Foods, accommodation and Equipment
8. Your accommodation in local tea houses during trekking
9. Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara (full board meal in trekking days)
10. Private car to and from Trekking ending point from and to Pokhara
11. First Aid kid box in trip
12. One welfare dinner in Kathmandu (Typical Nepali foods with cultural dance)
13. Emergency evacuation arrangement
14. Government taxes and service charge
Cost does not include
1. Lunch and Dinner in entire trip
2. Bottled drinks and bar bill everywhere.
3. Personal expenses, personal equipment, tipping to staffs , rescue, medical expenses
4. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Visit UNESCO world’s heritage sides in Kathmandu valley
- Natural city Pokhara at starting and ending of your Annapurna Base Camp trekking
- Spectacular mountain view from every day of your stay and on the way of walking
- Warm hospitality from locally managed tea houses
- Exploration of typical culture of Local peoples
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking can be done throughout the year, though the best sesaon of this trekking is from March - May and Sept - Nov.
This trip can be customizing. you also can reduce total days of this trekking. We can combine thistrekking with other activities such as cultural tour, jungle safari, whitewater rafting, bungee jump, paragliding etc.
Nepal is connected with direct international flights. The main cities like Bangkok, Hoha-Quater, main cities of India, several cities of China,
Nepal Visa is available at kathmandu Airport on your arrival (Tribhuban International Airport). you need to bring visa fee in cash and passport size of pictures. Visa fee is USD 25 for 15 days, 40 for 1 month and USD 100 for 90 days multiple visa.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal