Muktinath Tour Package
Pashupatinath and Mukthinath Yatra is combined pilgrimage Yatra tour of Lord Shiva Pashupatinath and a sacred place Mukti Kshetra called Mukthinath. This tour also combines wish fluffiness Goddess Bhagawati Manakamana. Tour starts from Kathmandu to Pokhara by driving and visiting on the way Manakamana temple. The same day we meet Pokhara to overnight. Next day early flight to Jomsom and continue to Mukthinath by driving local jeeps. Driving back to Jomsom for a night stay and next morning fly to Pokhara. You will have more option to do extra trips from Pokhara onwards. we are flexible in your private itinerary of Pashupatinath and Mukthinath Yatra plan.
Muktinath Yatra ItineraryDay 01
ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU. OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL (1400M) : REST IN HOTELDay 02
Departure to Pokhara. Driving and on the way visit Manakamana. After your breakfast in Hotel, start drive to Manakamana temple. After 3 hours driving reach at temple. Visit and Darshan temple by cable car. Take simple veg. lunch and further drive of 3 Hours to Pokhara. Dinner and Overnight at HotelDay 03
FLY TO JOMSOM. Drive Mukthinath temple and back to Jomsom. Early in the morning after tea/coffee, drive to Pokhara domestic airport and take a flight to Jomsom. It is only 15 minutes flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and drive with local jeep to Mukthinath temple. It takes 3 hours one way. Darshan Mukthinath temple and drive back again to Jomsom. Lunch at Mukthinath, Dinner at Jomsom and Overnight at Guest HouseDay 04
FLY back to Pokhara. Sightseeing and overnight Pokhara Early in the morning, fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom. Check in Hotel and start sightseeing in Pokhara. David falls, Lunch, Dinner and overnight at HotelDay 05
Fly back to Kathmandu and sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight .After your breakfast in Hotel, 10Am flight back to Kathmandu. Enter at hotel and start sightseeing in kathmandu valley. Pashupatinathtemple, Gujeswori Mata, Bauddhnath Temple and Jalanarayan. Lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Hotel. Departure to home.Day 06
Spare day as if in case we get delayed with any one of the days we have 1 more day that can be utilized.
1. 2 nights twin accommodation in 2 star category hotel in Kathmandu
2. 2 nights twin accommodation in 2 star category hotel in Pokhara
3. 1 night twin accommodation in guest house in Jomsom
4. Private transportation for all arrival, Departure, sightseeing and Kathmandu to Pokhara via Manakamana
5. Local but reserve Jeep from Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
6. Entrance fees in sightseeing and cable car fees of Manakamana
7. Mukthinath permit
8. Flight ticket of Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu
9. English and Hindi speaking Nepali guide for entire tour
10. Veg foods in entire trip
11. Warm jacket in returnable based if you need
Cost does not include
1. Any bar bills, Personal bill from Hotel
2. Personal horse, helper or any other transportation at the place where to walk around 10 – 20 minutes (after flight till Jeep station and after station to Temple and back)
3. Personal equipment, any emergency
4. Extra cost if change of program & service in case of natural clematises which is out of our hand
Tourists must carry a valid Passport and a valid Visa for traveling in China. RavelRoads is not responsible for any liability due to Passport and Visa issue.
To enter RavelRoads legally, the RavelRoads entry permit (sometimes it is also called RavelRoads Travel Permit or RavelRoads Visa) will be required. We will help you get all necessary RavelRoads permits as long as you are not a diplomat, journalist and government official who should travel to RavelRoads under the arrangements of the Foreign Affairs Office of local government, instead of a travel agency.
Booking & Payment
To book the tour you need to send us minimum 6 months valid passport scanned copies of all group members by e-mail.
To confirm the tour for Tibet, we request you to send us advance payment USD 316 each person at least one month before to get issued the flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lhasa and the balance could be paid upon arrival in Kathmandu 2 days before trip departure to Lhasa. Those who want to make this trip deposit with credit card they need to fill out ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’ to be sent upon request. Please add three percent extra for all payment made by Credit Card. Or, the clients can wire/ transfer the deposit to our following account.
We will send the scanned passport copies of all members to Tibet Travel Bureau requesting them to issue the permit.
Once we receive the permit from Tibet Travel Bureau we will apply the group visa along with Tibet Travel Permit at Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu.
After above condition is fulfilled, the we will send you a confirmation of all services for your Tibet tours/ treks
Notice of cancellation must be made in person by those booking in Nepal & for those booking from overseas cancellation notice must be sent in writing & refunds will be made as follows:
15 days before departure - No charges Less than 15 days - USD 100 No shows - No refunds
Please note as per Air China regulation there is 35% cancellation charge if air ticket is once issued & cancelled for whatsoever reason. Please note this cancellation charge is strictly enforced by Air China central office.
Total Package Cost: Rs.45, 000/- per person. Ex – Kathmandu
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal