Muktinath Tour Package REGISTER NOW
Pashupatinath and Mukthinath Yatra is combined pilgrimage Yatra tour of Lord Shiva Pashupatinath and a sacred place Mukti Kshetra called Mukthinath. This tour also combines wish fluffiness Goddess Bhagawati Manakamana. Tour starts from Kathmandu to Pokhara by driving and visiting on the way Manakamana temple. The same day we meet Pokhara to overnight. Next day early flight to Jomsom and continue to Mukthinath by driving local jeeps. Driving back to Jomsom for a night stay and next morning fly to Pokhara. You will have more option to do extra trips from Pokhara onwards. we are flexible in your private itinerary of Pashupatinath and Mukthinath Yatra plan.
Muktinath Yatra ItineraryDay 01
Arrival in Kathmandu. overnight at Hotel (1400m) : Rest in hotelDay 02
Departure to Pokhara. Driving and on the way visit Manakamana. After your breakfast in Hotel, start drive to Manakamana temple. After 3 hours driving reach at temple. Visit and Darshan temple by cable car. Take simple veg. lunch and further drive of 3 Hours to Pokhara. Dinner and Overnight at HotelDay 03
FLY TO JOMSOM. Drive Mukthinath temple and back to Jomsom. Early in the morning after tea/coffee, drive to Pokhara domestic airport and take a flight to Jomsom. It is only 15 minutes flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and drive with local jeep to Mukthinath temple. It takes 3 hours one way. Darshan Mukthinath temple and drive back again to Jomsom. Lunch at Mukthinath, Dinner at Jomsom and Overnight at Guest HouseDay 04
FLY back to Pokhara. Sightseeing and overnight Pokhara Early in the morning, fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom. Check in Hotel and start sightseeing in Pokhara. David falls, Lunch, Dinner and overnight at HotelDay 05
Fly back to Kathmandu and sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight .After your breakfast in Hotel, 10Am flight back to Kathmandu. Enter at hotel and start sightseeing in kathmandu valley. Pashupatinathtemple, Gujeswori Mata, Bauddhnath Temple and Jalanarayan. Lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Hotel. Departure to home.Day 06
Spare day as if in case we get delayed with any one of the days we have 1 more day that can be utilized.
1. 2 nights twin accommodation in 2 star category hotel in Kathmandu
2. 2 nights twin accommodation in 2 star category hotel in Pokhara
3. 1 night twin accommodation in guest house in Jomsom
4. Private transportation for all arrival, Departure, sightseeing and Kathmandu to Pokhara via Manakamana
5. Local but reserve Jeep from Jomsom – Muktinath – Jomsom
6. Entrance fees in sightseeing and cable car fees of Manakamana
7. Mukthinath permit
8. Flight ticket of Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara – Kathmandu
9. English and Hindi speaking Nepali guide for entire tour
10. Veg foods in entire trip
11. Warm jacket in returnable base if you need
Cost does not include
1. Any bar bills, Personal bill from Hotel
2. Personal horse, helper or any other transportation at the place where to walk around 10 – 20 minutes (after flight till Jeep station and after station to Temple and back)
3. Personal equipment, any emergency
4. Extra cost if change of program & service in case of natural clematises which is out of our hand
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Total Package Cost: Rs.45, 000/- per person. Ex – Kathmandu
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal