Singapore & Malaysia Tour Package
Singapore it's undeniably something other than a stop-over, it's a spot worth putting resources into and investigating. Truth be told, dig into its rich culture, and you will discover a goal at the forefront of the travel industry, offering a plenty of Singapore visits both present day and verifiable that will amuse all ages. For the amusement park and motion picture fans there's Universal Studios, the creature sweetheart Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park, Oh! also, not overlooking - the one of a kind Night Safari! On the off chance that taking everything at your very own pace is more your style, at that point a bounce on-jump off visit is the ideal method to investigate this area. Or on the other hand maybe take a load off as you take in the modern scene on the Singapore Flyer. However you choose to investigate, this is a goal that will pleasure and beguile, uncover and instruct in equivalent measure. Start investigating this superb city with our beguiling nearby encounters!.
Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport and after finishing your immigration formalities, you will be assisted by our representative and transfer you to Kuala Lumpur City
En-route panoramic tour of Putrajaya.
Later proceed to Kuala Lumpur City Tour covering Kings Palace, KL Minera Tower, National Mosque, Merdeka Square, Chocolate factory, Twin towers (Photo Stop from outside)
Later proceed to Kuala Lumpur Hotel, check-in and relax.
Dinner @ Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Genting Highlands, Enroute you will visit Batu Caves and Watch Showroom outlet.
Later you will be transfer to Genting Highlands by one way cable car.
Upon arrival in Genting Highlands, check-in to the hotel and freshen up.
Later proceed to enjoy the visit to Genting Highlands Indoor Theme Park (Subject to operational)
Dinner @ Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay in Genting Highlands.Day 03 : DEPART GENTING HIGHLANDS | ARRIVE SINGAPORE | NIGHT SAFARI
After breakfast you will proceed to Singapore by coach
Upon arrival in Singapore check-in to the hotel and relax.
Later in the evening you will be transfer to World’s First Night Safari.
Dinner @ Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay in Singapore
(BREAKFAST, DINNER)Day 04 : SINGAPORE
SINGAPORE | HALF DAY CITY TOUR | SENTOSA ISLAND WITH UNDERWATER WORLD, SENSATIONAL “WINGS OF THE TIME”
Later in the afternoon, take a panoramic cable car ride across the harbor to Sentosa Island.
Discover the Sentosa Island, on a shuttle and enjoy its many attractions. Visit Underwater World, Asia's most popular oceanarium and home to over 2,500 marine animals, Dolphin Show, Images of Singapore, Wings of Time Etc
OverDinner @ Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay in SingaporeDay 05 : SINGAPORE | FULL DAY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
Today morning after breakfast.
Proceed for Full day Universal Studios.
Later return back to hotel.
Dinner @ Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay in SingaporeDay 06 : JURONG BIRD PARK | DEPARTURE
Today after early breakfast, proceed to visit Jurong Bird Park - A 20.2 hectare open-concept park. It is the largest in the Asia Pacific and the best in the world. Its collection of more than 9,000 birds from 600 species is among the largest in the world. The Park specializes in birds from South Asia.
The Park has four aviaries, among which the world’s largest walk-in aviary with the tallest man-made waterfall for visitors to enjoy a close-up view of free-flying birds from Africa and South American Birds, staged at the Pool Amphitheatre and Fuji Hawk.
Later in the evening, proceed to the airport to board our flight back home with happy memories.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and Guide Charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
8. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Doli charges in Sholinghur
3. Auto charges
4. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
5. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees.
6. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
7. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
8. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2020.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal