Sri Vishnu Sthalam Tour Package
Divya Desam or Vaishnava Divya Desam is one of the 108 Vishnu temples that are mentioned in the works of the Alwars (saints). ”Divya” means “premium” and “Desam” indicates “place” (temple). Of the 108 temples, 105 are in India, one is in Nepal, and last two are believed to be outside the Earthly realms. In India, they are spread over states of Tamil Nadu (85), Kerala (11), Andhra Pradesh (2), Gujarat (1), Uttar Pradesh (4), Uttarkhand (3). Muktinath, Saligramam is the only Divya Desam in Nepal. The last two are Thirupparkadal and Paramapadam . Tirupalkaddal is the ocean of milk and paramapadam is the Vaikuntha where Lord Vishnu presides. The Divya Desams are revered by the 12 Alwars in the Divya Prabandha , a collection of 4,000 Tamil verses. Divya Desams follow Thenkalai or Vadakalai modes of worship.
Sri Vishnu Sthalam ItineraryDay 01
On your arrival around 7am in Chennai near Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvallikeni, our company representative will welcome you. After a short briefing, we will move on to visit the following places for Darshan:
1. Thiruvallikeni, Chennai - Sri Parthasarathy Perumal’ (the charioteer of Arjuna) and Sri Rukmini Thayar. Breakfast after Darshan.
2. Thiruneermalai, Chennai - Climb up the hill and have a blissful blessing of Sri Neervanaswamy facing east and Animamalar Mangai Thayar. Also to visit Adivaram Temple.
3. Thiruiduvinthai, Kovalam - Also considered as Varaha Kshetram. Sri Lakshmi Varahar Sri Nithya Kalyana Perumal, Sri Komalavalli Nachiyaar blesses and also remove obstacles that prevent marriages. Lunch after Darshan.
Thirukadalmalai, Mahabalipuram - Lord Sthalasayana Perumal and Nilamangai Thayar. The Permul in this Sthalam will be facing his thirumugam in the east.
Thirunindravur - Sri Bakthavatsala Perumal and Thayar Sudhavalli who is also known as ‘Ennai Petra Thayar’.
Thiruevvul, Thiruvallur - The main deity is Lord Veeraraghava Perumal and Thayar Kanakavalli. He is the doctor who heels all types of skin diseases. Dinner after Darshan and drive to Sholingur for check in and overnight stay.Day 02
7. Thirukadigai, Sholinghur - Sri Yoga Narasimhar & Amruthavalli Thayar. Climb up 1300 steps to the hill top to have darshan. Those who are unable to climb the hill shall visit Adivaram Temple. Doli service is also available for climbing. Lunch will be provided at Sholingur. Check out from hotel around 3pm and proceed to visit the following temples in Kanchipuram.
8. Thiruputkuzhi - Have darshan of Sri Vijayaraghava Perumal, Maragathavalli Thayar. This is the place where Lord Sri Rama performed the last rites for Jatayu the holy eagle.
9. Thirupadagam - Get the blessings of Sri Pandavadhootha Perumal, Thayar Rukmini and Sathyabhama.
10. Thirupavazlavannam & Thiru pachaivannam - Both temples combined as one Dhivya Desham. You can Darshan Sri Pavazhlavanna Perumal, Sri Pachaivanna Perumal and Sri Pavazhlava Valli Thayar.
11. Thiruparameswara Vinnagaram - Darshan Sri Vaikundanatha Perumal and Sri Vaikundavalli Thayar.
12. Thiruooragam - Thiru Ooragathan, Ulagalandha Perumal here is over 30 feet in height with left leg lifted at a right angle to the body, parallel to the ground. Right leg is seen placed on Mahabali’s head, his 2 fingers on his left hand stretched out referring to the two steps he took to measure this world. 1 stretched finger on his right hand indicates the question the Lord posed to Mahabali as to where he could place his 3rd step. Thayar of this temple is Amudhavalli.
13. Thirukaaragam - Another known temple in Ooragathan Temple is ‘Thiru Kaaragam’ where Lord Karunakara Perumal blesses along with Padmamani Naachiyaar.
14. Thirukaarvannam - In the same temple complex of Ooragathan, the Perumal ‘Thirukkaar Vaanar temple’ is also located. The Thayar here is known as Komalavalli (Thamaraiyaal) Naachiyar.
15. Thiruneeragam - Sri Jagadeeshwarar temple is also located inside Ooragathan Temple. The Lord here is known as "Thiru Neeragathan" found along with "Nilamangai Valli Thayar".
16. Thiru Asthabuyagaram - The main deity of this temple is Sri Adi Kesava Perumal and consort is Alarmelu Mangai Thayar. This is the temple which associates the event where Lord Vishnu relieved the elephant King Gajendra from his curse.
17. Thiruvekha – In this Yathothkari Perumal Temple the main deity is known as ‘Sonna Vannam Seitha Perumal’ and Thaiyar is Sri Komalavali.
18. Thiruvelukkai - This is a very old temple Thiru Velukkai situated near Ashtabujham temple. The deity is named Azhagiya Singar and Goddess is Amrutha Valli.
19. Thiruthanka – Dharsan Thiru Vilakkoli Perumal and Maragathavalli Thayar. This temple is also located near to Ashtabujham temple known Thoopul. This is the birth place of Vedanta Desigar. Dinner and Overnight stay at Kancheepuram.Day 03
Around 5 am in the morning, proceed to Darshan the following temples:
20. Thirukalvanur – It is situated inside the Kanchi Kamatchi Amman temple. Moolavar is Kalvar also known as Adi Varaha Perumal. Thayar of the temple is Anjulaivali Thayar.
21. Thirunilathingal Thundathan - It is situated inside the Sri Ekambareswarar Temple. The perumal is called as Thirunilathingal Thundathan perumal and Thirunilathingal Thunda Thaiyar.
22. Thirukachi – It is the famous and well known Sri Varadharaja perumal (Perarulalan) temple. The deity here is Sri Varadharaja Perumal and Thayar is Sri Perundevi. The pond of this temple is called Anantha saras (Athi Varadar pond). Proceed to breakfast and check out of the hotel. Drive to Tirukoilur and lunch will be provided on the way.
23. Thirukovilur – It is located near Villupuram. Lord Thiruvikrama Perumal also known as Ulagaladha Perumal. Thayar here is known as Poongkothai Naachiyar. The most important is that, this temple is one of the Pancha Krishna Shetram. After Darsha Proceed to Thiruvehndipuram.
24. Thiruvehindhipuram - Visit the Thiruvahindipuram temple in Cuddalore and offer prayers to Lord Sri Devanatha Perumal. The Thayar here is Hemabujavalli.After Darshan check In to the hotel followed by dinner in cuddalore.
Around 6 am, check out the room and proceed to Darshan the following temples
25. Thiruchitrakoodam - Darshan Sri Govindaraja swamy Perumal and Pundarikavalli Thayar in the premises of Sri Thillai Natarajar Temple situated in Chidambaram. After breakfast proceed to Sirkazhi and visit the following temples:
26. Thiruvellakkulam – Darshan Sri Kannan Narayanan (Sreenivasan Perumal) and Thiru Poovar Thirumagal (Padmavathi Thayar) in this temple.
27. Thirupaarthanpalli - This temple is located close to Thirunangur, a small village, 8 km east of Sirkali. Darshan Thamaraiyaal Kelvan Perumal and Thamarai Nayaki Thayar.
28. Thirukkavalampadi - Sri Gopalakrishnan and Sengamalavali Thayar are worshipped here.
29. Thiruthevannar Thogai - in this temple at Keezhachaalai, Lord Sri Deva Nayagan and Thayar Kadalmagal are the main deities.
30. Thiruaarimeya Vinnagaram - Kudamudakoothan Perumal and Amirtavalli are the main deity here.
31. Thiruvan Purushothaman - It is a small shrine with only one sanctum and the perumal here is worshipped as Sri Purushotamam and Thayar as Purushotamavalli.
32. Thiruvaikunda Vinnagaram - Also called as Vaikunta Nathan Perumal Temple. As understood by its name the sanctum here is believed to be on par with celestial vaikuntam. Thayar is worshipped in the name of Vaikunta Valli.
33. Thirumanimadakoil - The main deity is Sashvatha Deepaya Narayana Perumal and Thayar Pundareegavalli.
34. Thirumanikkoodam - Varadaraja Perumal Temple and Lord is known as Senkanmal and Thayar Thirumaamagal or Bhoodevi.
35. Thetriyambalam - Palli Konda Perumal Temple. The Thayar is worshipped in the name of Sengamalavalli.
36. Thiru Semponsei - Perumal here is worshipped as Perarulaalan and Thayar as Allimamalar Thayar.
37. Thiruvali Thirunagari - First we worship Amrithavalli Thayar and Lakshmi Narasimar at Thiruvali and worship Thiru Kalyana Rangatha perumal and Amruthavalli Thayar at Thirunagari.This is the birth place of Thirumangai Alwar.
38. Thiruthalaichsanga - Naanmadhiyam, Thalaichsangaadu seek the blessings of Thiru Naanmadhiya Perumal (Venchudhar Perumal) and Thalaichsangaadu Naachiyaar (Sengamalavalli) Thayar. After darshan proceed to lunch and check in to the hotel in Sirkali. Around 5pm in the evening we proceed to following temple
39. Thirukaazhi Sriramavinnagaram - Darshan Thiru Thadalan Thrivikrama Perumal (Sri Mattuvarkuzhali) and Lokanayaki Thayar. The Darshan of Sirkali temples ends here and we shall proceed for dinner and overnight stay at the Sirkali town.Day 05
Check out of the hotel early morning by 6am and drive to Nagapattinam and have Darshan of :
40.Thirunagai - Shree Soundraraja Perumal and Soundaryavalli Thayar, and
41.Thirukannangudi – It is called the Pancha Krishna shetram. Sri Loganathar perumal and Thayar Aravindavalli are worshipped here. Breakfast near Thiruvarur.
42.Thirukannamangai - Pancha Krishna Shetram in Tiruvarur. Sri Bhaktavatsala Perumal Abhishekavalli Thayar arw worshipped here.
43.Thirucherai - It is in Tiruvarur where Sri Saranatha perumal and thayar Saranayaki are the deities here.
44. Thiru Narayoor – In this temple at Nachiyaar Koil, The main deity is worshipped as Srinivasa perumal and Thayar as Vanchulavalli Nachiar. You can also Darshan the famous Kal Garudan Sannathi.
45. Thiru Vinnagaram - Oppilliappan perumal and his consort Bhoomidevi Nachiyar in Kumbakonam.
After darshan proceed to lunch and check in to the hotel in Kumbakonam. Around 4 pm in the evening visit the following temples in Kumabakonam:
46. Thiru Velliyangudi - Perumal and Thayar are worshipped in the names of Kolavilli Ramar and Maragadha Valli.
47. Thirunandipura Vinnagaram - It is in Nathankoil. Main deity is Sri Jagannthan perumal and Thayar is Shenbagavalli.
48. Thiru Kudanthai - Pancharanga shetram Sri Sarangapaani Perumal. The Thayar is blessing in the name of Komalavalli. After Darshan proceed to dinner and overnight stay at Kumbakonam.Day 06
After Breakfast proceed to Mayaram and Darshan the following temples:
49. Thiruindaloor - Panch ranga shetram. The main deity Sri Parimala Ranganathar has an imposing 12-foot long image made of green stone. Thayar is worshipped as Parimala Ranganayagi. This is also one of the Pancha Ranga Kshetram.
50. Thiru Vazhunthoor – This is one of the Pancha Krishna Kshetram. Sri Devaadi Raja Perumal and Pankajavalli Thayar are worshipped here. This is the birth place of great poet Kambar.
51. Thiru Sirupuliyur - Seek the blessings of Shri Kriupasamudra Perumal and Thayar Dhayanayagi.
52. Thiru Kannapuram – Located near Nanillam is one of the Pancha Krishna Kshetram. The main deity is worshipped in the name of Neela Megha Perumal or Sowriraja Perumal. Thayar here blesses in the name of Kannapura Nayagi. After darshan followed by lunch and rest in Kumbakonam.
Around 4 pm in the evening, visit the following temples for Darshan:
53. Thiru Aadhanur, near Swamimalai - ‘Sri Andalakum Ayan Perumal, and Renganayagi Thayar are worshipped here.
54. Thiru Pullambudhamgudi, near Swami malai – Deities to be worshiped here are Sri Valvil Ramar and Potramaraiyal
55. Thiru Kapisthalam, Tiruvaiaru– This is a Pancha krishan kshetram. Sri Gajendra Varadha perumal and Ramanivalli Thayar are worshipped here.
56. Thiru Koodalur, Tiruvaiaru - Sri Jakath Rakshaka Perumal and Thayar Padmasini are worshipped here.
57. Thiru Kandiyur - Hara sabha vimokshana perumal and thayar Kamalavalli Nachiyar are worshipped here.
58. Thanjaimamani Koil, near Thanjavur – It is a set of three Vishnu temples (considered as one Divyadesam), Maamanikoil, Manikunram and Thanjiyali Nagar. The perumal and thayar are worshipped as
Sri Neelamegha Perumal and Sengamalavalli in Maamanikoil.
Thiru Manikkundra Perumal and Sri Ambuja Valli Thayar in Manikundram, and
Veera Narasimha Perumal and Thanjainayaki Thayar in Thanjiyali Nagar. After Darshan proceed to dinner and overnight stay at Kumbakonam.Day 07
Around 6am in the morning, check out and proceed to Trichy and visit the following temples:
Thirupper Nagar - Appakkudathaan Perumal is one of the five Pancharanga Kshetrams and Thayar is worshipped in the name of Indradevi.
Thiruanbil - the main deity are Sundararaja Perumal also called Vadivazhagiya Nambi Perumal and consort name is Sundaravalli. After Darshan have breakfast and proceed to the following temples:
61. Thiruvellarai - Seek the blessings of Pundarikakshan Perumal and Thayar Pankajavalli
62. Thiru Karambanur, Uttamar Koil - This temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, Shiva, Brahma and Saraswathy. The Vishnu deity is worshipped as Purushothama Perumal and Thayar Poornavalli.
63. Thirukozhi - Also known as Uraiyur Nachiyar Koil. Here you worship Sri Azhagiya Manavalan Perumal and Nachiyar. After darshan proceed to lunch and check in to the hotel in Srirangam. Around 5pm in the evening, proceed to
64. Thiruvarangam, Srirangam - Seek the blessings of Sri Ranganathar (Pallikonda Perumal) and Ranganayagi Thayar. Overnight stay and dinner at Srirangam.Day 08
Around 6 am check out of the hotel and proceed to the following temples:
65. Thirumeyyam, Pudukottai - Lord Sri Sathyagirinathan and Thayar Ujjevana are worshipped here. After Darshan Breakfast and visit the following temples:
66. Thirukoshtiyur, Karaikudi - Sowmya Narayana perumal and Thiru mamagal Thayar are worshipped here.
67. Thirupullani, Ramanathapuram - Sri Adhi Jagannathar Perumal, Sri Kalyanavalli Thayar are worshipped here. Also, visit Sethukarai (Beach) and followed by lunch and drive to Madurai and darshan the following temples in Madurai:
68. Thirumohur - Kalamegaperumal and Mohanavalli Thayar are worshipped here.
69. Thirumaliruncholai – Also known as Kallazhagar temple. Sri Sundararaja Perumal, Thiru Sundaravalli – Sridevi Thayar are worshipped here.
70. Thirukoodal – You can worship Sri Koodal alagar and Goddess Sri Madhuravalli Nachiyar. This temple is known popularly as Koodal Azhagar Koil. After darshan dinner and overnight stay at Madurai.Day 9
Around 6 am in the morning, check out of the hotel and proceed to following temples:
71. Thiruthangal, Sivakasi - Nindra Narayana Perumal and Sengamalavalli Thayar are the main dieties . After Darshan proceed to Breakfast in Srivilliputtur.
72. Thiruvilliputhur – Also known as Srivilliputtur, a 1000 year old temple and the main deity Vatapatrasayee Perumal and Thayar Godhadevi Thayar. This temple is mainly dedicated to Sri Andal. The Raja Gopuram of this temple is the symbol of Tamilnadu.
After Darshan drive to Tirunelveli and check in to the hotel for lunch and rest In the evening around 4pm we will visit the following temples for Darshan:
73. Thiru Cheevaramangai, Nanguneri – Seek the blessings of Sri Thothadhrinathan Perumal, and Sirivara Mangai Thayar.
74. Thirukurungudi, Valliyur - Kurunkudi Nambi perumal and Thayar Kurunkudi Valli Nachiyar are worshipped here. After Darshan proceed to dinner and overnight stay at Tirunelvelli.Day 10
After Breakfast proceed to following temples at Tirunelveli for darshan:
75. Thiruvaikundam – Also known as Sri Kallar Piran, and Thayar Sri Vaikunda Valli.
76. Thirukurugur - Sri Adhinathan and Sri Kurugur Valli are worshipped here. It is also the birth place of Nammazhwar.
77. Thirukolur – Seek the blessings of Sri Vaithamanidhi Perumal and Kolur Valli. It is the birth place of Madurakavi Alwar.
78. Then Thirupperai - Sri Magaranedunkulzhaikadhan, Kulaikaadhuvalli Nachiyar are the deities here.
79. Thiru Kuzandai, Perungulam - Sri Mayakkoothar Perumal and Kuzandaivalli Thayar are worshipped here.
80. Thirutholaivilli Mangalam – It is also called as Irattai Tirupati, considered as one Divyadesam - 1] Sri Devar Piran Perumal and Thayar Ubhaya Nachimar 2] Sri Aravindha Lochanan Perumal and Thayar Karundhadankanni Nachiyar.
81. Thirupuliyangudi - Kasinivendan Perumal and Goddess known as Malarmagal Nachiar.
82. Thiruvaraguna Mangai - Sri Vijayssana Perumal and Varagunavalli Thayar are worshiped here. After Darshan proceed to lunch and rest. In the evening around 4 pm, check out of the hotel and proceed to Nagercoil and Darshan,
83. Thirupathisaram – The main deity is Thiruvalzhmarban and Thayar Kamalavalli Nachiyar Thayar. After darshan, dinner and overnight stay at Nagercoil.Day 11
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note the timings of the Kerala Divya Desam Temples:
Morning : 05:00 am to 10:00 am
Evening : 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Around 5am in the morning checkout from the room and proceed to following temple for darshan:
84. Thiruvattar, Nagercoil - Sri Adhi Kesava Perumal and Sri Maragadha Valli Nachiyar are worshipped here. Breakfast will be provided after Darshan.
85. Thiruananthapuri, Trivandrum – Get the blessings of Sri Ananthapadmanabhaswami and SrihariLakshmi Thayar.
After Darshan drive to Tiruvalla and check in to the hotel followed by lunch and rest. Evening 4pm we proceed to the ollowing temples for Darshan:
86. Thiruaranmula, Aranmula - Sri Parthasarthy Perumal and Padmavathi Nachiyar are worshipped here.
87. Thirupuliyur, Chenganuur – Thiru Maya Piran (Vishnu) and Porkodi Nachiyar are the deities here
88. Thiru Chenkundur, Chenganuur – Imayavappan Perumal and Sengamala Valli Thayar are worshipped here.
89. Thiruvanvandur, Chenganuur – Seek the blessings of Sri Pambanaiyappan and Kamalavalli Nachiyar.
90. Thiruvellavalzh, Tiruvalla - Sri Vallabhan Perumal and Vathsalya Devi Thayar are worshipped here. After Darshan proceed to dinner and overnight stay at Tiruvalla.Day 12
Early morning check out of the hotel and proceed to following temples for darshan:
91. Thirukadithanam, Chenganaserry – Sri Athputha Narayanarand KarpagaValli Thayar are worshipped here.
92. Thirukatkarai, Ernakulam - Seek the blessings of Vamana perumal and Perunselvanayagi Thayar. After darshan proceed to breakfast and darshan,
93. Thirumoolikulam, Aluva - Sri Lakshamana perumal and Madhuraveni Nachiyar are the deities here to be worshipped.
Drive to Guruvayur and check in to the hotel followed by lunch and rest.Around 5pm in the evening procced to Darshan Guruvayurappan.After Darshan proceed to dinner and overnight stay at Guruvayur.Day 13
Around 4 am in the morning, check out of the hotel and visit the following temples:
94. Thirunavai, Kuttipuram - Nava Mukundha and Malar Mangai Nachiyar are worshiped here.
95. Thiruvithuvakkodu, Pattambi - Sri Uyya Vandha Perumal and Padmasini Nachiyar are the deities here. After Darshan proceed to breakfast and drive back (around 700 km non stop) to Chennai. Lunch and dinner will be provided on the way. On the way to Chennai, those who stay at Bangalore will be dropped in Salem o Krishnagiri and the rest will be dropped at Chennai.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and Guide Charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
8. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Doli charges in Sholinghur
3. Auto charges
4. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
5. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees.
6. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
7. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
8. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2020.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Rs.45000/- (A/C Package)
Rs.40000/- (Non A/C Package)
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal