Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour Package
Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour is exploration of historical city Lhasa and Namtso Lake. Namtso Lake in Tibet is second largest lake in Tibet. It is situated at 250 Km northern from Lhasa. Namtso lake extent 70 km from east to west and 30 km from south to west. This lake is covering as area of 1920 sq km and situated at 4748m altitude. Small himalayan peaks are surrounding and well hanging of Tibetan praying flags makes more beautiful. This lake is also regarded as a holy Lake in Tibet. Namtso lake from Lhasa can be a day tour or night stay at simple guest house near by lake.
Historical city Lhasa and sight seeing around is exploring important Tibetan monuments. Potala palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street, Drepung Monastery, Sera monastery are the listed of most visiting place in Lhasa. Lhasa is connecting with international airport. Flight is only possible from any part of China and from Nepal. It is also connected with train route from main cities of China. Touch Kailash Travels and Tours offer private Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour either direct from China or from Nepal.
Lhasa Namtso Lake TourDay 01 : Arrive in Lhasa (3650 m/11972ft). Overnight at Hotel
Arrive in Lhasa (Gonggar) airport or train station and be greeted by our airport representative who will escort you to the hotel with 1.5 hrs drive. The rest of day is leisured, acclimatized yourself to high latitude.
We begin our sightseeing tour that includes Potala Palace, the greatest monumental structure in Tibet, and it was once the center for both spiritual and temporal power of Tibet. You will be attracted deeply by rooms, halls, chapels, and furnishings of Potala Palace. And the stories that took place there will convulse you absolutely. In the afternoon, we will visit Jokhang Temple which is the holiest Tibet's temples. A palpable sense of reverence accompanies a visit here. The constant bustle, dazzling paraphernalia of worship, flickering butter lamps and wreaths of heady incense make the Jokhang Temple one of Tibet's most memorable experiences. Finally we will visit fascinating Barkhor Street which is Lhasa's liveliest place and it is also the main route for prayer wheels rotating.Day 03 : 02nd day sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
This morning we make sightseeing tour of the Drepung Monastery which was once Tibet's richest Monastery, with four colleges and 10,000 monks in its heyday in the 17th century. A group of white buildings stands on the hillside and out against the majestic Mt. Gambo Utse, here you can get a wonderful view of the Lhasa City and surrounding scenery. The next sightseeing spot is Sera Monastery. It is famous for its warrior monks, Dob-Doa. After that, we will visit Norbulingka which was once the summer palace of the Dalai Lamas. It contains several palaces, chapels, and buildings. Finally we drive back to the hotel.Day 04 : Drive Lhasa to Namtso Lake & back to Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
Drive to visit the second largest salt water lake in China.Namtso Lake is the biggest lake located at the highest altitude in the world. The Lake maintains its levels from rainfall and melted snow flowing from high mountains. Namtso is also popular for being a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site where Zhaxi Temple is situated. The Lake's beauty should not be missed by any traveler during the visit in Tibet.Day 05 : Departure from Lhasa
After breakfast you will be transferred to airport to connect flight to Kathmandu or other destinations OR drop to train station.
1. Arrival and Departure arrangement in Lhasa
2. Accommodation in Lhasa on twin sharing hotel with breakfast
3. An english speaking Tibetan guide
4. Private transportation in entire trip
5. Sightseeing entrance fees
6. Tibet travel permit
Cost does not include
1. Lunch and Dinner
2. Tipping and extra program
3. Your flight to and from Lhasa
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal