Kailash Manasarovar By Helicopter Via Kathmandu - 12 Days REGISTER NOW
A satisfying religious tour around the foothill of the holy Mt. Kailash in the Kailash Yatra by helicopter with the team that will enlighten you with peace and tranquillity. You will feel lighter, free of sins and closer to the Lord through this heli tour.
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. Then, we will fly to the city of Nepalgunj and the villages of Simikot, Hilsa and then to Taklakot. We will start our drive to Manasarovar then to Darchen, Derapuk and Zuthulpuk. Major attractions of this trek are Mt.Kailash, Lake Manasarovar, Lake Rakshas, Tarboche and Dolma La Pass. The Kailash Yatra 2018 by Helicopter takes 10-15 days for completion based on your timeline. The Kailash Heli Tour needs medium level of fitness. The best time to visit the holy Mount Kailash is between May-August.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu (TIA). Overnight at Hotel (1350mtrs)
Day 02:Half-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj. (150m) Overnight at Hotel
Day 03:Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2910m 297 kms, 45 minutes by flight). Overnight at Hotel
Day 04:Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet (4025m, 25 mins by helicopter). Overnight at Guest
Day 05:Taklakot to Manasarovar (4590m - 70 kms to Chiu Gompa + 90 kms parikrama of Manasarovar by bus). Overnight at Guest House
Day 06:Exploration of Lake Manasarovar and drive to Darchen (4575m) 114km. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07:Kailash Parikrama. Drive to Valley of the God and trek to Derapuk/5210m. Overnight at Guest house
Day 08:Trek to Zuthulpuk by crossing Dolma La pass (5630m, 22km). Overnight at Guest house
Day 09:Zuthulpuk to Taklakot (4574m, 110km ). Overnight at Guest House
Day 10:Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
Day 11:One Extra Day in - case of Bad Weather
1. Airport pick up and drop
2. Halfday sightseeing in Kathmandu
3. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu twin sharing based
4. 1 night hotel accommodation in Nepalgunj
5. 1 night hotel accommodation in Simikot
6. Schedule flight of Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Kathmandu
7. Schedule flight of Nepaljung-Simikot-Nepaljung
8. Chartered helicopter from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot
9. group sharing guesthouse in Kailash part as per itinerary
10. Buffet Indian veg. meals (breakfast/dinner/packed lunch) during the trip
11. transportation by bus/van
12. Truck to keep goods, your bid bags and foods
13. Kailash permit and visa
14. Entrace fees of Lake Manasarovar and kailash
15. All camping equipment for kitchen
17. Enough oxygen cylinders and pillow
18. Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Parikrama.
19. All service charges and taxes
Cost does not include
1. Personal Horse and Helper during Kailash Parikrama/ Kailash Round/ Kailash Kora
2. Using extra nights in hotel/ guesthouse (except the hotels mentioned in the itinerary)
3. Rescue/ evacuation or all the extra costs incurred due to split from the main group or serious health condition
5. Expenses of Personal nature
6. Any extra expenses due to flight delay/ cancel with valid reason
7. Any extra cost due to late permit/visa from Tibet part
8. Tipping to staffs
9. Hotel/ Guest house upgrading
Note: More than 3 nights accommodation and other activities in Kathmandu is extra. incase of delay permit from Tibet and peoples have to wait in Kathamandu, incase of early return from Kailash, flight cancellation due to weather or any other reason which is not in our hand. Change your flight date for earlier or late date becasue of those reason, clients have to bear all the expenses self.
On your arrival at Kathmandu Airport, our company representative will welcome you, and transfer to hotel. After check in the hotel, we will brief you about Kailash tour and other necessary information - Overnight at hotel.Day 02 : Half-day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and fly to Nepalgunj. (150m) Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast at your hotel then visit the renowned Pathupatinath Temple followed by a visit to Jal Narayan Temple and Gujeshwari Temple. Our representative will transfer the group to Kathmandu domestic airport terminal for boarding your flight to Nepalgunj. After one-hour flight arrive at Nepalgunj and board a bus for taking you to your hotel. Meet your group travellers in the hotel who started their journey from Lucknow to join this group. In the evening a short briefing session shall be organized for the group. Dinner and night stay will be at the hotel in Nepalgunj.
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Max. Elevation : 152 m
Distance covered : 522 kms 01 hour by flightDay 03 : Fly Nepalgunj - Simikot (2910m 297 kms, 45 minutes by flight). Overnight at Hotel
Simikot, a hilly area of Nepal with altitude of 2910 m is gateway for Kailash tour by Helicopter. We shall reach Nepalgunj airport early in the morning to board the earliest possible flight to Simikot. This is a 45 minutes flight, lands in airport of Simikot, our team waiting for you to take you to the guesthouse booked for you. Rest of the time will be free at Simikot to acclimatize with the weather conditions.
Important: If weather and situation permit, the local representative may organize helicopter trip to Hilsa or Taklakot today itself
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Max. Elevation : 2910 m
Distance covered : 297 kms 45 minutes by flightDay 04 : Fly Simikot - Hilsa and reach Taklakot in Tibet (4025m, 25 mins by helicopter). Overnight at Guest
After breakfast (or packed snacks) reach Simikot airport to board your Helicopter to Hilsa. At Hilsa cross the Friendship bridge and reach the other side where we will be completing formalities at Nepal immigration. Then we cross the border by walk and board the Chinese bus which takes us to China immigration office situated just 5-minute drive away. A short 45 kms drive will take you to your hotel at Taklakot. Before reaching Taklakot we have to again go through customs check at Burang custom office. After you have reached Taklakot situated at a height of 4025 meters. Dinner and stay will be at the hotel in Taklakot.
Important: Hilsa is a border village of Nepal with extreme climatic conditions. It is compulsory for the group members to cross Nepal-China border together as all will be travelling under a group permit & visa. In the event of delay in crossing the border due to any reason one must spend time relaxing. Please carry your water bottles, light eatables, dry fruits, energy bars etc with you and remain patient. Cooperate with the team as they offer you best possible comfort in such remote place.
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Max. Elevation : 4025 m
Distance covered : 25 mins by helicopter Nepal side + 22kms drive China side
Rest at Taklakot
If time permits and flights on schedule, we will have a day at Taklakot (Burang) to acclimatize. Do nothing beside rest at Taklakot and stay at your hotel or go for some short walk, you may also go outside to visit nearby markets. If someone wish to buy stick, gloves, cap/hat, shoes, empty water bottles, fruits or other stuff like this for the trip, Taklakot market has few shop available.Day 05 : Taklakot to Manasarovar (4590m - 70 kms to Chiu Gompa + 90 kms parikrama of Manasarovar by bus). Overnight at Guest House
Today is an important day as we are heading to the holiest place at Lake Manasarovar. After breakfast start drive in the bus to Lake Manasarovar. After 1 ½ hr hours’ drive through beautiful mountains and terrains will bring you to Lake Raksha’s Taal which is situated just near to Lake Manasarovar. Rakashs Taal is also known as the ‘Lake of Demons’ or ‘Ravan Taal’. From here you will get the glimpse of Mount Kailash standing tall and strong among the other nearby mountains. We will stop here at Raksha’s Taal to capture the beauty of nature in our eyes and camera and then again head to Lake Manasarovar. A short drive brings us to Chui Gompa, our destination for the night near Lake Manasarovar. Rest of the time free to explore the beautiful Manasarovar Lake. We shall organize for a shower tent for the ladies on the bank of the lake. You may find a good place near the lake for puja / havan and performing rituals as per your customs. Meals and stay will be at the guesthouse.
Manasarovar Lake in the night: Manasarovar Lake is just few minutes’ walk away from your guesthouse. You may go to the lake in the night to explore its beauty under the moon. There are many myths and stories associated with the night view of the holy lake which the travellers may experience by themselves. Though it is safe to go out late in the night but it is advisable to remain in a group and take one of your guides/ Sherpas with you for help. Cover yourself properly with warm clothes as the weather is going to be very cold in the night. Also carry a whistle and a torch while going out in the night.
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Max. Elevation : 4590 m
Distance covered : 70 kms to Chiu Gompa + 90 kms parikrama of Manasarovar by busDay 06 : Exploration of Lake Manasarovar and drive to Darchen (4575m) 114km. Overnight at Hotel.
Today morning, we wake up easily and we will locate a decent spot for sacred shower in Lake Manasarovar for every one of our explorers. We will provide shower tent for women close by the bank of lake for changing the garments. Additionally, you can offer puja/havan/customs at achievable spot close to the lake as indicated by your decision, all alone. Our team part will help you if any assistance require. We make short drive to Darchen (the base of Mt. Kailash). While in transit to Darchen, we can likewise observe the landscape of Raksha’s Tal (Demon's Lake) in the opposite side of Lake Manasarovar. Continue with drive to Darchen where we check in to the hotel and getting ready for the following day plan.
Darchen is the base camp of Mt. Kailash from where the Kora (Parikrama) around Kailash starts. In the event that time available you can walk around little market of Darchen. Time allowed to unwind and get ready for the trek on following day.
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Max. Elevation : 4575 m
Distance covered : 114 kmsDay 07 : Kailash Parikrama. Drive to Valley of the God and trek to Derapuk/5210m. Overnight at Guest house
Today, we get up ahead of schedule and have a light breakfast, we head to Tarboche to begin our trek to Derapuk Monastery. All travelers have the chance to go through Yam Dwar before the trek (Kora) begins.
Trekking by walking - From here to Derapuk the trek is around 12 kms and is for the most part level with some slight ups and down. This trek will take us 04 to 06 hours span. It is best to walk gradually.
Horse - Those who wish to hire horse / Pony and Helper may do as such at Tarboche legitimately with the assistance of the Tibetan guide, on direct Payment. They will be given name coupon to pick the pony and Helper and the same will go with you during the trek.
At Derapuk, the climate will be cold, Derapuk is truly outstanding and nearest point from where we can see North Face of Mt. Kailash standing high before us. You will have incredible chance to take a few important pictures and selfies from here. The night will be excessively cold so we will have fast and light supper (khichdi, soup and so on) and rest in our bed
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Packed Lunch/snacks, Light Dinner
Max Elevation: 5210 m
Distance covered: 12 kms trekkingDay 08 : Trek to Zuthulpuk by crossing Dolma La pass (5630m, 22km). Overnight at Guest house
Get up early morning before day break and view the first sunlight on Mt. Kailash offering amazing view of the ‘Golden Kailash’., have a fast light breakfast and prepare to start the trek towards Zuthulpuk. Carry packed lunch and hot drinkable water from kitchen before beginning to trek.
This day is viewed as the hardest day of the whole outing. We trek towards Shiva Tsal (5330m) you will begin climbing to the most noteworthy purpose of the trek 'Dolma La Pass' (5630m). Here around 3 kms trek is downhill and get a view of Gauri Kund (Parvati Kund). Continue to trek downhill and walk towards Zuthulpuk
Stay will be at Zuthulpuk Gompa in Guest house. We will have dinner and go to our comfortable bed to rest.
Meals included: Veg Breakfast, Packed Lunch/snacks, Light Dinner
Max Elevation: 5630 m
Distance covered: 22 kms trekkingDay 09 : Zuthulpuk to Taklakot (4574m, 110km ). Overnight at Guest House
This is our last day on trek and we need to make the 6 kms trek (around 2-3 hours) down towards Darchen. We wake and after breakfast start trekking to Darchen town. Our transport will pick you up and drive to Hotel at Darchen where our other group members are waiting. Have lunch and afterward we proceed with our drive to Taklakot which is around 110kms away. On arriving at Taklakot have free time and rest in the Hotel.Day 10 : Fly Hilsa - Simikot - Nepalgunj and Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel
After early breakfast 45 kms drive towards China-Nepal border. Cross the border by walk and after completing immigration formalities reach Hilsa, Nepal side. Take 25 minutes helicopter flight to Simikot and then connect with flight to Nepalgunj. On reaching Nepalgunj get a connecting flight to Kathmandu.
Max Elevation: 3640m (Hilsa), 2910 m (Simikot), 152 m (Nepalgunj), 1400 m (Kathmandu)Day 11 : One Extra Day in - case of Bad Weather
One Extra Day in case of Bad weather – Buffer dayDay 12 : Departure
We will drop you to the International Airport and farewell for your onward Journey.
1. All ground transportation by private vehicle
2. Kathmandu – Nepalgunj - Simikot – Nepalgunj - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
3. Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot Helicopter
4. Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
1. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
2. Enough Drinking water included
1. Mention in the itinerary in the basis twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region.
2. Visas & Permit/ Tibet Visa & Permit Included
3. All necessary entrance fees in Nepal and Tibet
4. Special Kailash Manasarovar Permit
5. Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries and temples
1. Sightseeing in Kathmandu
2. Guide, Staffs & supporters
3. Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
4. Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
1. Medical kits
2. Enough oxygen cylinders
3. Gamow Bags & Other necessary equipment
1. Monkey hat / Day pack bag / Duffel bag
Risks & Liability:
Ravel Roads makes every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant as much as possible. However, we merely act as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing the services. Ravel Roads therefore cannot bear responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest caused by whatever reason. Program, Prices, services and conditions are based on the terms valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
All payments are to be made in favor of Ravel Roads. The advance payments include non-refundable processing fees of INR 30,000 If Tour selected Via Lhasa INR 50,000 or / USD 1000 for NRIs. Full balance payments to be made at least 45 days prior to start of the Tour, failing which your tour booking shall be considered as cancelled and all advance payments will be forfeited. All bookings are strictly subject to ‘Booking Conditions’ enclosed herewith and shared with you during the course of our correspondence. While filling and submitting signed copy of this document, you confirm your sole acceptance to our business terms. Kindly note that if you do not agree to our policies and terms of services, you should not proceed with your bookings.
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
INR 30000/- Advance Non-Refundable amount to be paid at the time of Booking.
INR 50000/- If Tour selected Via Lhasa Advance Non-Refundable amount to be paid at the time of Booking.
NRI 1000 USD or Equivalent Advance Non-Refundable amount to be paid at the time of Booking.
Full balance payments to be made at least 45 days prior to start of the Tour, failing which your tour booking shall be considered as cancelled and all advance payments will be forfeited.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
1. Participants must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
2. Those below the age of 18 must either be accompanied by a parent/guardian or a consent form need to be signed by them.
1. Be physically and mentally fit.
2. Please note that this trek is not advised for pregnant women and those suffering from chronic health problems, like epilepsy, heart ailments, uncontrolled BP, diabetes, cancer, asthma, psychological problems, physical disabilities and obesity.
1. A valid passport is needed with a minimum validity of 180 days from the last date of the sojourn.
2. Please note that diplomatic passports are not allowed.
3. PIO/OCI or any other ID cards are not accepted in Tibet.
1. Indian passport holders do not require a visa for nepal.
2. The Tibet permit and visa for everyone will be organized by us. To facilitate this, your original passport is required at New Delhi, well in advance prior to the departure date. The actual date and details will be confirmed based on the group you choose to travel with us.
Visa Process for NRI:
Indian nationals do not require a visa for Nepal
Foreign nationals will require a 15 days multiple entry visa for Nepal which can be availed on arrival at Kathmandu airport, Nepal. A visa fee of $25 is payable along with two passport size photos. Visa for Tibet will be organized by us. To facilitate this, original passport of Indian Nationals is required well in advance prior to the departure date. Details will be sent upon registration. For Non-Indian Nationals, Tibet visa will be organized in Kathmandu 4 days prior to the departure. Request the NRI to be in Kathmandu for the visa process.
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
Oxygen level is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
- Relax-do not exert, be excited.
- Reduce talking.
- Walk slowly – adopt one third of your speed and space.
- Keep your load light.
- Walk for 15 minutes and rest for 5 minutes.
- Whenever you feel uncomfortable, just stop; rest and relax.
- Ignore the sudden outbursts of fellow pilgrims and avoid arguments.
- Observe silence with smile.
- Never go too high and too fast.
- Consume plenty of liquids; never proceed with an empty stomach.
- Chant a prayer or visualize everything around to suit your pleasant thoughts or put on the earphones and listen to your favourite music, bhajans, chanting etc.
- Be careful not to catch a cold. It is better to be over clothed than under protected. En-route avoids taking bath or drinking water from Lake Streams or rivers, as your system is not conditioned for this.
- Keep your boots/Ked inside tent. Protect yourself against dust and direct sunshine during the long stretches of driving. Face, feet and hands must be well protected.
- The uneven ground, steep slope and slushy banks are full of potholes. Do not combine walking and sight seeing together.
- Always listen to your guide or the one with experience. Never leave the group.
- On this trip, over exertion is to be avoided and drinking plenty of fluids is recommendable. During winter, heavy warm clothing is a must.
- Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for this yatra
- As Mount Kailash and lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra at least from a month before.
You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
Note: Ravel Roads provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging trousers/4 to 5 tee shirts one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs), monkey cap, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Woolen/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Note: Down Jackets and Sleeping bags will be provided on returnable basis at Kathmandu for the Yatra
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Like Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Slippers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet tissue
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dust masks/face masks
PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Ravel Roads Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Ravel Roads Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Ravel Roadsg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Ravel Roads Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal