Chennai / Kanchipuram / Tiruvannamalai Tour Package
On your arrival around 7am in Chennai near Parthasarathy temple, Thiruvallikeni, our company representative will welcome you. After a short briefing, we will move on to visit the following places for Darshan:
1. Thiruvallikeni, Chennai - Sri Parthasarathy Perumal’ (the charioteer of Arjuna) and Sri Rukmini Thayar. Breakfast after Darshan.
2. Mylapore, Chennai – Kapalieshwarar Temple
3. Thiruvanmiyur – Marundeeswarar Temple
4. Thiruiduvinthai, Kovalam - Also considered as Varaha Kshetram. Sri Lakshmi Varahar Sri Nithya Kalyana Perumal, Sri Komalavalli Nachiyaar blesses and also remove obstacles that prevent marriages. Lunch after Darshan.
5. Thirukadalmalai, Mahabalipuram - Lord Sthalasayana Perumal and Nilamangai Thayar. The Permul in this Sthalam will be facing his thirumugam in the east.
6. Thirunindravur - Sri Bakthavatsala Perumal and Thayar Sudhavalli who is also known as ‘Ennai Petra Thayar’.
7. Thiruevvul, Thiruvallur - The main deity is Lord Veeraraghava Perumal and Thayar Kanakavalli. He is the doctor who heels all types of skin diseases. Dinner after Darshan and drive to Sholingur for check in and overnight stay.Day 02:
After breakfast proceed to Darshan following temples in Kanchipuram
8. Thirukalvanur – It is situated inside the Kanchi Kamatchi Amman temple. Moolavar is Kalvar also known as Adi Varaha Perumal. Thayar of the temple is Anjulaivali Thayar.
9. Thirunilathingal Thundathan - It is situated inside the Sri Ekambareswarar Temple. The perumal is called as Thirunilathingal Thundathan perumal and Thirunilathingal Thunda Thaiyar.
10. Thirukachi – It is the famous and well known Sri Varadharaja perumal (Perarulalan) temple. The deity here is Sri Varadharaja Perumal and Thayar is Sri Perundevi. The pond of this temple is called Anantha saras (Athi Varadar pond). Proceed to lunch and drive to Tiruvanamalai.
11. Thiruvanamalai - Annamalaiyar Temple.
After darshan return to chennai for drop,Dinner will be provided on the way.
* Inclusions and Exclusions as applicable for your tour package.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis in Kumbakonam
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Required Water bottle per day for each person
7. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Doli charges as applicable in various temples
3. Auto charges
4. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
5. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees.
6. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
7. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
8. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2021.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.