Bhutan Cultural Tour Package BOOK NOW
Festivals in Bhutan square measure throughout the year. There square measure many festivals that are chiefly for the honor of Guru Padmasambhava, diffusion of Tantric Buddhism. Festivals in Bhutan create social gather of people to rejoice, dressed in finery. The most popular pageant event happens in Thimpu, Paro, Punakha, Wangdue and in Bhumthang. Festivals are performed with ancient mask dance and most of the dances in the program have spiritual significance. The gods and goddess of Buddhism teaching square measure concerned throughout these dances. It believes that power and blessing of their dance beats all misfortunes as well as city management with peace and happiness
Bhutan Cultural Tour is a nine-day package tour that takes us through the capital city of Bhutan and shows us its true cultural identity. Explore the cultural, religious and architectural designs of Bhutan. Within 9 days, you will truly experience the rich culture and tradition of a peaceful country. We will begin our trek with a sightseeing day in the city of temples. Then the next day, we will fly to the administrative capital of Bhutan. The remaining days will offer us the real taste of the culture of Bhutan. Explore Paro, Thimpu, and Punakha. Except for such villages, also enjoy tours to the Wangditse Gompa, Lungchutse Monastery, and the Khamsum Yulley. And, let’s not forget about the scenery from the Dolchula Pass.
Bhutan Cultural Tour PackageDay 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
One of the representatives will pick you up at the Tribhuvan International Airport and drive you to your hotel. Freshen up and rest for the day or you can visit the Garden of Dreams at Thamel. In the evening, enjoy a delicious typical Nepali food. Overnight at hotel.
Today, we will visit the Swoyambhunath, Pashupatinath and the Bouddhanath. Pashupatinath is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Bouddhanath is dedicated to Lord Buddha. Similarly, Swoyambhunath also has several temples and stupas. The view from the top of the Swoyambhunath is totally amazing. We will also visit the Kathmandu Durbar Square, one of the royal palaces of the Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at hotel.Day 03 : Fly to Paro and explore. Overnight at hotel
Drive to the airport and fly to the only international airport of Bhutan. Visit the Ta-Dzong Museum, the watchtower of the Trongsa Kingdom. The five-story building has 11 galleries and 2 temples dedicated to history and culture of Bhutan. Then, visit the Rinpung Dzong. It is a Buddhist monastery with its name listed on the UNESCO Tentative list. Today, we will also be able to view the Himalayas of Nepal and Bhutan. Overnight at hotelDay 04 : Drive to Thimpu and explore. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast, we will drive to the capital of Bhutan. The city will be reached after an hour and a half of our drive. First, we will visit the Memorial Chorten which is dedicated to the 3rd Gyalpo of Tibet. Then, the National Archives for the visitation of important documents and religious artefacts. We will end the day with a visit to the Handicrafts Emporium. Overnight at ThimpuDay 05 : Hike to Wangditse Gompa. Overnight at hotel
Today, a hike of about 2 hours will take us to the Wangditse Gompa. First drive to the BBS Tower for a landscape view of the village and then, hike to the Gompa. We will get amazing views of the Samteling Palace and Tashichho Dzong from here. Overnight at hotel.Day 06 : Drive to Punakha and hike to Lungchutse Monastery. Overnight at hotel
From Thimpu, we will have a short drive to the village of Punakha. Along the way, encounter the famous Dolchula Pass residing at a height if 3150 meters. The pass has 108 memoirs named as the Druk Wangyal Chortens. Visit the Druk Wangyal Lakhang Temple. Get to the previous capital of Bhutan, and visit the Punakha Dzong. Also get a chance to see the oldest and second largest monastery of Bhutan, Pungtang Dewa Chhenbi Phodrang. Overnight at hotel.Day 07 : Drive to Paro and hike to Khamsum Yulley. Overnight at hotel
Today, we will drive back to the administrative centre of Paro. During the day, we will drive north of Punakha and hike all the way up to the Khamsum Yulley. The Yulley offers us great paintings dedicated to the old sects of Buddhism. Hike down to get to the village of Paro for an overnight stay.Day 08 : Fly back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast, we will fly back to the capital city of Nepal. Drive to the hotel and rest or head to the Thamel Bazaar for some shopping. Overnight at hotelDay 09 : Final Departure
Our representative will guide you to the international airport.
1. Arrival and Departure arrangement
2. Accommodations in 3 star category hotels and resort
3. Three meals a day breakfast, lunch & dinner
4. Full time English speaking Bhutanese guide
5. Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
6. Entrance fees of museums and parks as per the itinerary
7. Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
8. Bhutan Visa arrangement service
9. Government royalty and all the taxes, Service charge
10. FIT Surcharge for one and two persons
Cost does not include
1. Flight fares to and from Paro, Bhutan. (Direct flights are available from Kathmandu, Bangkok and from Delhi, Please let us know we will manage it for you)
2. Personal expenses and any alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages
3. Tips to guide, driver, trekking staff, hotel service, etc.
4. Single room supplement charge
5. Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
6. Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal