Dubai Tour Package
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Dubai has proved the world where it stands regarding economy and growth. Start your tour with a grand entry to the Dubai Mall where you will be climbing up the world's largest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa and then watching the amazing fountain show. Explore the city on the Dubai city tour along with the grandiose of Dubai by dining in the traditional Dhow Cruise. The Desert safari at the vast desert will take you on an adrenaline-filled ride with dune bashing.
Dubai Tour PackageDay 01 : ARRIVAL DUBAI
Upon arrival, meet, Greet & Assistance upon arrival by our Airport Representative.
Later proceed to hotel check in. Evening Dhow Cruise Dinner (20.30hrs-22.30 hrs approx)
Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and Tanura Dance show with a sip of your favourite drink and BBQ buffet dinner.
Overnight at DubaiDay 02 : HALF A DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR | DESERT SAFARI
Today morning after breakfast, proceed to a Panoramic view of City Tour of Dubai visiting the world’s tallest building Burj Kalifa and also Visit the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glitzy Burj Al Arab Hotel - the world’s only seven-star hotel and the Atlantis Hotel, perched atop the crescent shaped Palm Island. Laze around or take a dip in the warm waters of Jumeirah Beach.
Later proceed back to the Hotel and relax.
In the evening, get ready for Desert Safari with photo-stops during an exciting dune drive and visit the camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. Watch the beautiful sunset in the desert. Reach our campsite, where you have the opportunity to do camel riding, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hands or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and a shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe).
Before returning, watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight Overnight stay at DubaiDay 03 : FULL DAY ABU DHABI CITY TOUR | FERRARI WORLD THEME PARK
Morning breakfast at hotel and proceed to Abu Dhabi.
Set out for a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour and discover the captivating tourist attractions of Abu Dhabi, and visit the historic Sheik Zayed Mosque. Later proceed to F1 races at Ferrari World and the Theme Park and enjoy your rides.
While returning back to Dubai after an eventful day, have your Dinner at the Indian Restaurant. Proceed to Hotel in Dubai and Overnight stay.Day 04 : DUBAI FRAME | BURJ KHALIFA VISIT | DUBAI MALL | FOUNTAIN SHOW
Morning pot breakfast at hotel, visit Dubai frame.
Later in the evening, proceed to visit Burj Khalifa (Includes Entrance Fee to 124TH floor) a word-class skyscraper in Dubai, is a must-see destination surrounded by hotels, shopping places and entertainment choices. You can also shop in the mall and witness the spectacular Musical Fountain Show.
Dinner at the Indian Restaurant
Overnight stay at DubaiDay 05 : DEPARTURE
Morning after breakfast enjoy the day in shopping.
Evening drive back to the airport to board your flight. Good times need never end! As you get ready to fly back home, carry all the memories with you and we are confident you will join us again, sometime soon.
1. Onward and return Airfare
2. Accommodation for 4 nights in hotel Grand Excelsior or similar hotel
3. Daily Breakfast and Dinner
4. Airport arrival and departure by Private Car.
5. Sightseeing as mentioned in the Itinerary by Coach with a guide.
6. Evening Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
7. Dubai City tour.
8. Desert Safari.
9. Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa Tour
10. All Entrances as suggested in the Itinerary.
11. Dubai Visa.
Cost does not include
1. 5% GST
2. Anything specifically not mentioned in the above
3. All Taxes
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal