Ahobilam Tour Package
Ahobilam:- There are nine temples around the Nallamala Forest range. In terms of sculpture and architecture all these nine temples stands to be an ultimate testament for the “ancient sthapathis” in planning and sculpting these temples. A few temples can be reached through trekking. Some temples are inside the cave and very difficult to trek. The nine planets that define the human fates are believed to have worshipped these nine Lord Narasimhas to get relief from Rakshasas (demons) and curses of sages for their actions. This is the main theme of the work of the great Telugu poet Errana, in his “Narasimha Puranam”.
The hereditary powers of the temple rest with the Pontiff HH Azhagiyasingar of Ahobilam Mutt. Currently the 45 th Jeeyar of this lineage is the reigning Pontiff. Occassionally when HH Jeeyar performs Mangalasnaanam (pays respects at the temple) at Ahobilam, the Serthi Uthsavam is performed (the Moolavar of Malola Narasimhar and the Uthsavar) are united.
Mahanandi:- is a village located east of the Nallamala Hills near Nandyal, Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is a picturesque village surrounded by thick forests. Within 15 km of Mahanandi, there are nine Nandi shrines known as Nava nandulu. Mahanandi is one of the Nava Nandis. The Mahanandiswara Swamy Temple, an important shrine, is located here. This ancient temple dates back over 1,500 years. The inscriptions of 10th century tablets speak of the temple being repaired and rebuilt several times.
Srisailam:- The Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple located in Srisailam is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. Earlier, it was called Srigiri. The Bhramarambha Temple is also located in the same complex. It is considered as one of the eighteen Shakti Peethas in India. Bhramarambha is a very ferocious deity. Originally she was worshipped by the Chenchu people. However, during British rule, the temple was taken over by the Pushpagiri peetham forcibly with the help of the British Government ruling the Madras Presidency.
Departure from Chennai and Bangalore by A/C Tempo Traveller Vehicle
Early Morning at 6.00A.M we start at Bangalore we proceed to Ahobilam(370KM ., nearly 7.15hrs of travel) and transfer to Hotel for Lunch & Fresh up. After lunch seek the darshan of Bhargava Narasimha, Yoghanandha Narasimha Kshatravata Narasimha, Pavana Narasimha(Lower Ahobilam), temples by Jeep. Return to hotel for overnight stay.Day 02
We start at 6.00 A.M - (Upper Ahobilam), Karanja Narasimha, Jwala Narasimha, Varaha Narasimha, Kroda Narasimha and then trek to Malola Narasimhar, After lunch start to Mahanandi (80KM appx :- 1.45hrs) i.e. Prathama Nandi, Naganandi, Soma Nandi, Surya Nandi, Siva Nandi, Vishnu Nandi, Maha Nandi and Vinyaka Nandi & Overnight stay.Day 03
Early Morning, We start to Srisailam (182 KM apprx :- 4hrs) at 6.30 we seek the darshan Srisailam Mallikarjuna Temple which is one of the Jyothrilingam after darshan back to Bangalore(543KM approx :- 8.3 hrs).
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and Guide Charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
8. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Doli charges in Sholinghur
3. Auto charges
4. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
5. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees.
6. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
7. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
8. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
9. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2020.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal