Thailand Tour Package Register Now
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01:Arrival Bangkok – Pattaya
Day 02:Pattaya – Coral Island
Day 03:Pattaya to Bangkok
Day 04:Bangkok – Safari World
Day 05:Good Bye – Bangkok
The beginning of your exciting Bangkok tour. At Bangkok Airport, meet our representative who will assist and guide you and help get transferred to a 3-star hotel in Pattaya. Pattaya is 175 km from Bangkok and will take 2 hours by road.
Check-in to the hotel at 2 PM and you are free to enjoy your leisure day at Pattaya. If you want to visit some of the nearby markets in Pattaya city, have a walk and explore the streets. You can also visit the local markets of Pattaya for shopping in the evening. You can also try some Indian or local restaurants for snacks and fast food in the evening.
You will stay tonight in Pattaya.Day 02 : Pattaya – Coral Island (BLX)
The 2nd day of the Bangkok-Pattaya tour package is scheduled for Coral Island Tour. Have a healthy breakfast in the hotel before 8 AM in the morning and you will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the point to take a boat to the coral island.
Coral island is a lovely spot and caters to all kinds of tourists. You can enjoy your day at the white sands or get active with the water sports activities. You can do parasailing, water-skiing, and jet skiing for more adventure on this island. You can also discover snorkeling and sea diving. Have lunch at the coral island and come back before 4 PM in the evening to the hotel. Come back to Pattaya hotel after the fun-filled activities and take rest for 1 to 2 hours.
You will stay tonight in Pattaya.Day 03 : Pattaya to Bangkok (BXX)
After breakfast at hotel, you will have some leisure time. You can relax a bit and laze around. Today you will move to Bangkok city.
Do not forget to pack your luggage and check out on time. On the way to Bangkok city you will have opportunity to see Big Buddha Temple & Gem Gallery.
Check into the hotel. We intentionally make it a free day for you to spend some time for shopping. You may take sky rail to reach Chatuchak Market. It is specially recommended for those who love bargaining & shopping. You will have amazing shopping experience here.
You will stay tonight in Bangkok.Day 04 : Bangkok – Safari World (BLX)
After breakfast, proceed for Safari world with marine park tour with lunch. Which is an open air wildlife park, where one can drive through the park to experience close ups of all different type of animals. Later continue to the Marine Park to see amazing shows. World’s most spectacular live action show, Ski Show Dolphin Show, Sea lion, Bird, Elephant and Orangutan shows, Hollywood cowboy stunt show. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Tonight you will stay in Bangkok.Day 05 : Good Bye – Bangkok (BXX)
After your breakfast in Bangkok, before you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
The package is inclusive of:
1. Accommodation in a double or twin room with daily breakfast
2. Tour price for 2 Pax travelling based on single room
3. Round trip airport transfer by private transportation without guide
4. Meals at local restaurant (B-Breakfast/L-Lunch/D-Dinner)
5. Entrance fees for sightseeing with English Guide(Group tour)
6. Coral Island & Safari Park (with Lunch)- Thailand (All entry fees paid)
7. Mineral water is available as complementary ( 2 bottles/ Pax/day)
The package excludes the following services
1. Tips for hotel staff, restaurant staff, boat people, etc.
2. Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
3. Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc...
4. All other services not specified in the itinerary
5. Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
6. Surcharge for Tet Lunar New year holidays, Xmas and New year’s Eve, Water festival in Thailand
7. Tipping for guide and driver : USD 3/ Pax/ day is recommended upon satisfaction
8. Visa & International flight not included.
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.