Indians/ NRI / Foreign Passport Holders
INR 25,000/- for Indians or USD 500 for NRI/ Foreign Passport holders advance to be paid at the time of booking. Incase the Yatra is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control the advance amount will be refunded after deducting GST amount, permit and VISA Charges.
Terms & Conditions for Kailash Booking
Incase of international payments of advance amount the amount after deducting GST will be refunded in Indian rupee only
1. With maximum 2-night accommodation and services specified and for Tibet package with maximum 13 Night (Overland) / 11 Nights (Helicopter)/14 Nights (Lhasa) accommodation and services specified. Neither of services of these two packages can be adjusted with each other under any circumstances, nor there any compensation or refund for the unused services.
2. If any of the travelers return without completing the tour due to sickness or any reason whatsoever, cost of transportation from tour canceling point to Kathmandu will be borne by the respective travelers. Besides this, any extra expenses including accommodation, meals, immigration penalty, Nepal visa fee (from Non-Indian only) etc. for his/ her and accompanying staff will have to be borne by the traveler concerned.
3. Accommodation in the local guest house will be provided in dormitory beds in a room with very basic facility, where bathrooms are common and not so clean. If the group decided to stay at a better hotel (where it is available), then the cost of accommodation in the pre-booked guest house is not refundable, it cannot be adjusted with cost of accommodation in the higher standard hotel. Group split in the guest house and hotel will not be permitted as per the rules and regulation of Tibet Government.
4. If tour is cut short in Tibet due to bad weather or any unforeseen reasons whatsoever and group return to Kathmandu prior to the original schedule, then the travelers will have to pay the cost of accommodation. Meals and any service required in Nepal as the unused services and accommodation in Tibet can neither be adjusted with the accommodation and services provided in the Nepal nor it is refundable as per the policy of the Tibet government.
5. If a part of group wishes to return to Kathmandu earlier that the rest, any additional cost involved in the transportation, accommodation, immigration penalty fees, Visa fee etc. applicable to travelers and accompanying staff will be borne by such group.
6. In the event of land slide, road blockage due to natural calamities, political or any reason whatsoever, participants will bear the extra cost of transportation and porters if required to reach the destination. It may be collected in advance before start of the tour or on the spot depending in the situation.
7. Decision on any issue will normally be taken as per the wish of majority, but final decision will take by the tour leader in the best interest of all concerned. Pre-booking of accommodation in the guesthouse is not possible in some places. In those cases where accommodation could not be arranged at the guesthouses for any reason whatsoever, alternative accommodation in the tents will be provided.
8. All the arrangements within Tibet are solely at the discretion of Ravel Roads.
Besides the risk and liabilities mentioned on the tour booking form, I also accept and agree to abide by the additional terms and conditions of Ravel Roads, and I am thus bound hereby.
Payment Mode & Options
30% of the amount to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
70% of the amount to be transferred to Ravel Roads 45 days prior to yatra date.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (2.5 to 3 % extra as applicable by bank) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms and Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change.
Kailash Yatra Risks and Liabilities:
The Kailash Yatra is conducted under Chinese Authorities and Foreign Exchange Center Tibetan Autonomous Region (FEC TAR), hence, Ravel Roads will not be liable to any last minute changes, any unforeseen circumstances, and emergency circumstances and evacuations, flight delays, extra nights to be stayed, natural disasters, altitude sickness and rescue. Any extra costs incurred shall be borne by the clients themselves.
Ravel Roads makes every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant as much as possible. However, we merely act as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing the services. Ravel Roads therefore cannot bear responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest caused by whatever reason. Program, Prices, services and conditions are based on the terms valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
1. Cost does not include any insurance against accidents, injuries, sickness, air or surface evacuation, trip cancellation, medical treatment, hospitalization, drugs whatsoever in the event of accident or emergency.
2. On budget tour to Tibet, accommodation is provided in twin bedrooms or dormitory style rooms at Guest Houses or Lodges with basic facility only.
3. All baggage and personal effects are at all times at travelers’ risk.
4. Chinese authorities reserve the right to:
a. Change the itinerary due to the reason beyond our control
b. Alter the length of the itinerary, if necessary
c. Increase the cost as a result of change of itinerary
Any increase to be borne by the participants and are liable to be collected directly in Nepal before departure.
In some cases, cost might increase if the group numbers drop below the agreed number at which the trek / tour was originally priced. In the case Ravel Roads most tours/ treks are guaranteed for any number of persons unless otherwise mentioned.
DISCLAIMER: The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Kailash Yatra pilgrimage organized by Ravel Roads. By signing up for the Kailash Yatra, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge and accept that travel to remote areas, such as the Kailash Yatra, involves inherent risks, including but not limited to risks associated with traveling in high altitudes, exposure to extreme weather conditions, political unrest, accidents, and other unforeseen events. You voluntarily assume all such risks and agree that Ravel Roads, is not responsible for any injuries, illnesses, or deaths that occur during the pilgrimage.
Release and Waiver of Liability: In consideration of the services provided by Ravel Roads, you hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Ravel Roads, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by you or any property belonging to you, while participating in the Kailash Yatra.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ravel Roads,, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to any injury, illness, or death that may occur during the Kailash Yatra, except to the extent caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Ravel Roads.
Duty of Care: : Ravel Roads, will take all reasonable measures to ensure your safety and well-being during the Kailash Yatra. However, Ravel Roads, is not responsible for any injury, illness, or death that may occur as a result of your failure to follow safety guidelines and regulations or any advice given by Ravel Roads, or its representatives.
By signing up for the Kailash Yatra, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. You also acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to consult with a legal professional of your choosing regarding the terms and conditions of this agreement
Ravel Roads requires a written application for cancellations, the following policy shall apply thereafter:
If cancelled 30 Days prior to departure date from client’s side, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited.
If cancelled 31 – 60 Days prior to departure date, 75% of the deposit will be refunded except for the non – refundable deposit.
If cancelled more than 60 days prior to departure date, all previously paid amount(s) will be refunded, except GST, Permit & VISA amount
In the event of force majeure, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra tour without any liability to you. If the tour is cancelled due to force majeure, we will refund your booking fee minus the GST, Permit & VISA amount
Force majeure events are unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances that prevent the performance of contractual obligations. In the context of Kailash Manasarovar Yatra bookings, force majeure events may include natural disasters,political unrest, or other events beyond our control that make it impossible or unsafe to conduct the tour.
Please note that the refund amount will be calculated based on the amount paid by you at the time of booking, and will not include any additional expenses that you may have incurred, such as travel or accommodation expenses.
We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances, including cancellations due to force majeure events. Additionally, please ensure that you keep up-to-date with any travel advisories or warnings related to the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra before booking your tour.
NOTE: - Advance payment and Balance payment schedule are subject to change
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
Itinerary may change
We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
All bookings are strictly subject to ‘Booking Conditions’ enclosed herewith and shared with you during the course of our correspondence. While filling and submitting signed copy of this document, you confirm your sole acceptance to our business terms. Kindly note that if you do not agree to our policies and terms of services, you should not proceed with your bookings
Ravel Roads operates the https://www.ravelroads.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Ravel Roads website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
1.To facilitate our Service;
2.To provide the Service on our behalf;
3.To perform Service-related services; or
4.To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Disclaimer for Ravel Roads
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com Disclaimers for Ravel Roads.
All the information on this website - https://www.ravelroads.com - is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Ravel Roads does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Ravel Roads), is strictly at your own risk. Ravel Roads will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone 'bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.