Bali Tour Package
Welcome to Bali…!!! Pick up service, Meet & great at Ngurah Rai Airport Bali with your tour driver, transfer to hotel for check in at Hotel Kuta area – refresh your body.
Free program until pick up time for dinner at 06:30pm.
- Dinner at local restaurant in Kuta area (For Package Full Board)
Drive back to hotel Kuta area – Free program.Day 02 : WATER SPORT – PANDAWA BEACH TOURS (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, Hotel pick up at 08:30 for Full Day Tours will visit:
- Tanjung Benoa Beach: for having Water Sports activity. The water sports such us Banana Boat, Bali Flying Fish, Bali Glass Bottom Boat and Bali Turtle Islands Tour (personal cost based on activity), is great experience to do marine activities for spend your holiday, You will experience the fun of water activity.
Package Include: 1 round Banana Boat + Jet Ski
Change your clothes in the room have been prepared.
- Lunch at local restaurant in Nusa Dua area (For Package Half & Full Board)
- Pandawa Beach: locally referred to as ‘Pantai Pandawa’, is a great addition to Bali’s collection of gorgeous beaches, located on Bali’s southern Bukit Peninsula. The fine, one-kilometre coastal stretch is located in the village of Kutuh, the beach ‘Hidden’ behind large carved limestone cliffs that reveal wide views to the Indian Ocean, Pandawa Beach was once also dubbed as ‘Secret Beach’ and it was officially opened in 2012, fast- gaining popularity among local weekenders and international visitors.
Uluwatu Temple: is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above the waves. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's 'spiritual pillars', Uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places in Bali for witnessing a delightful sunset, with direct views overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean.
BBQ Seafood Dinner include at Jimbaran Beach area (For Package Full Board)
Drive back to hotel Kuta area – Free program.Day 03 : UBUD ART VILLAGES - TEGENUNGAN WATERFALL – KINTAMANI – TEGALALANG (B)
Breakfast at your hotel, pick up service by your tour driver on 08:30 am for starting Full Day Tours with visiting:
- First trip will be at Ubud Arts Village, along the way Textile factory at Tohpati Village & the gold and silver smith in Celuk Village, there are a lot of huge silver jewelry shop in this village.
- Tegenungan Waterfall: is one of the most famous waterfalls in Bali, that located in the south of Ubud. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful. The waterfall is isolated but has become a popular tourist attraction to explore and relax
- Tampak Siring / Tirta Empul: located at the village of Manukaya, Tampaksiring. The site serves as a legendary setting of a traditional tale about good versus evil. It is also a national cultural heritage site, the complex, built circa 960 AD, is also a silent witness to the old Balinese kingdom years, particularly at the time of the Warmadewa Dynasty. This temple has spring water that being used as holy water for various religious ceremonies for Hindu people
- Kintamani Lake & Mount Batur View : is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani to overview the active volcano of Mount Batur and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. This place is very famous and visited by many tourists every day.
- Buffet Lunch at Kintamani area (For Package Half & Full Board)
- Tegalalang village: the most beautiful view of rice terraces. Meet local farmers planting and harvesting and then learn about Subak, a traditional and ecologically sustainable irrigation system that combines the realms of spirits, humans, and nature.
- In this village also famous with new activities like: Swing, Birds Nets, Selfy Photo Spot, Flaying Fox & Sky Bike (personal cost for activities).
- Dinner at local restaurant on route back to Hotel (For Package Full Board).
- Drive back to hotel – Free program.Day 04 : TAMAN AYUN MENGWI – BEDUGUL – WANAGIRI HILL - TANAH LOT TOURS
Breakfast at your hotel, Hotel pick up at 08:30 for Full Day Tours will visit:
- Taman Ayun Mengwi: is a landmark in the village of Mengwi, Badung regency, located 17km northwest of Denpasar. This temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fishponds.
- Bedugul Lake Temple: a pleasant mountain village on Lake Bratan. Gain a fascinating insight into the culture of the real Bali as you visit an amazing Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
- Buffet Lunch will reserved at Bedugul area (For Package Half & Full Board)
Wanagiri Hidden Hills: trip continued to Wanagiri Hills located the highlands of Wanagiri and Munduk village, This place has a charm of beauty that is able to make anyone who saw him feel hypnotized and fell in love. Wanagiri Hidden Hill is punctuated by a series of whimsical vantage points over Lake Tambingan and Lake Buyan.Tamblingan Lake is a lake located in the plateau area with green hill surrounded. It is situated adjunction to Buyan Lake with cool weather surrounds it. It has many unique spots that can be used by you who want to find exciting content to upload to Instagram. There’s a human-sized bird’s nest, wooden teacups, the bow of a boat, wooden stars, tree houses, an Indonesian interpretation of the Eiffel Tower with a giant swing overlooking the water below, and much more. All of these platforms face directly to Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan surrounded by shady forests. In this village also famous with new activities like: Swing, Birds Nets, Selfy Photo Spot, Flaying Fox & Sky Bike (personal cost for activities)
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple: Temple was built in 16 century on a piece of rock emerging in Indian Ocean and known for its enchanting seaside setting and as a place to see the sunset at the end of the day. Look in wonder at the ancient Hindu shrine, perched in the crashing waves, and watch the sun melt over the horizon. Capture an amazing sunset, enjoy unforgettable spectacular and astonishing sundown sight before you are back to hotel.
- Dinner at local restaurant on route back to Hotel (For Package Full Board)
- Return to your hotel Kuta area - Free programDay 05 : LEMPUYANG TEMPLE “THE GATE of HEAVEN” – TIRTA GANGGA TOURS
Breakfast at hotel - pickup service at 09:00 am for Full Day Trips to East Bali will visiting:
- Stop & Relax at Goa Lawah Beach, if you’re lucky you can watch some Dolphin swim around the beach.
- The Gate of Heaven “LEMPUYANG TEMPLE” Please take note on the following on rules to visit Lempuyang Temple as this is holy temple of Bali. There are 7 temples inside the Lempuyang Temple compound. You will need around 4 hours to visit all the 7 temples. However, we will only take you to the famous photo spot which is located at the first temple.
- Please note to hold firm to the social etiquette. No kissing and no hugging in the compound of Lempuyang Temple Bali.
- You can’t use a drone in the Lempuyang Temple compound. You will see Mt Agung via the Gateway to Heaven – the photo spot if the sky is clear and weather is good.
You have to queue to take a photo at the gate of heaven:
- Lunch at local restaurant in Tirta Gangga (For Package Half & Full Board)
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace: is a maze of pools and fountains, surrounded by beautifully kept gardens and many stone carvings and statues. There are the Instagram famous stepping stones that lead around the centre piece – an 11 tier fountain. You can feed the fish in the area and capture a memorable photo at Tirta Gangga to end your visit.
- Dinner at local restaurant on route back to Hotel (For Package Full Board)
Drive back to hotel – Free programDay 06 : FREE PROGRAM – AIRPORT TRANSFER
Breakfast at hotel, free program until pick up time or check out time at 12:00 - transfer to airport for your flight back to your country.
Cost Includes :
1. 5 Nights’ accommodation twin sharing at 3 star hotel
2. 6 Days private transport with English speaking driver as program
3. 5 x Breakfast at hotel
4. 4 x Lunch at local restaurant (For Package Half & Full Board)
5. 4 x Dinner at local restaurant (For Package Full Board)
6. 1 x BBQ Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Beach (For Package Full Board)
7. Tours as program package
8. 1 Round Banana Boat & Jet Ski for Water sport activities
9. 01 bottled cold mineral water during the tour
10. Parking Fee / Entrance fee / Donation to all site based on itinerary
11. Return airport transfer
Cost Excludes :
1. Personal expenses
2. Additional program which not mentioned above program
3. Tipping for driver
4. Travel Insurance
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal