Goa Tour Package
Goa is a beach paradise. The beguiling ocean green/blue splashed inclination and the pale white sandy coastlines respects a noteworthy gathering. This ongoing Portuguese settlement has an outstandingly specific character. The occupation by the remote state has left some lasting impressions. Standard culture reveals overflowing and liberal characters. Tourist spots and recorded spots means mixed feelings – Goa is one recognize that stands far at the edge considering the notable culture. Along the west shoreline of India lies a little state, greatness of a spot and as live as anybody may envision. Goa – with its faultless greatness and its grand character intoxicates the voyagers that experience. It is an entry to the seas of rapture with holding surges of fight. In case you can't be euphoric here, by then you better quit considering your touring plans and schedules
Goa Yatra ItineraryDay 01 :
On landing at Goa air terminal, meet our representative who will go with you to the lodging. On completing the enrollment traditions, take some rest for the day. During the evening, you can go to value a stroll around the coastline or make the most of your favored beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.Day 02 :
Toward the beginning of today, in the wake of having your morning meal, prepare for a drive to North Goa. This piece of the state is dabbed with probably the most delightful sea shores to be specific Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga, and Miramar Beach. Alongside that, North Goa is home to various vacation spots like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
You can start with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the first name given to the 'City of Goa' which was set up long back and now it is called Old Goa. Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its sort historical center in Asia. The workmanship center point is best known to house an accumulation of things like gold and valuable stones and Rosaries.
Come back to Panjim, the capital of Goa. As you pass through the city appreciate seeing its one of a kind pilgrim design. Visit the clamoring markets of Goa and shop for endowments and trinkets. Make the most of your lunch at Panjim.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most famous, occurring and delightful sea shores of Goa. Appreciate water sports and after that you can go for a shopping binge at the Tibetan market. Stay overnight at the hotel.Day 03 :
In the wake of having your morning Breakfasr, head towards South Goa. Today, you will visit the genuine attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and anything is possible from that point. Start with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and focal station of the South Goa locale.
Directly it's a perfect chance to visit the fabulous house-Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor. This palatial structure was worked, recollecting the seventeenth century. Tiles from Portugal, antique roof apparatuses from Europe and impeccably cut, brilliant rosewood furniture adds to the greatness of the house. After the long visiting voyage through South Goa, head back to the cabin
After the long sightseeing tour, head back to the hotel.
Overnight stay.Day 04 :
This is the most recent day of your Goa visit. Crunch some great breakfast and after that leave the hotel. Start driving towards the air terminal and on coming to, get onto you excursion to home. The visit completes here.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal