Navagraham Tour Package
Nine Planets Temples (Navagraham temples) in Tamil Nadu is a set of nine Hindu temples, each dedicated to one of the nine planetary deities, the Navagraham in various places around Kumbakonam (The Temple town) in Tamil Nadu, India. The presiding deity in all the temples is Shiva, with a shrine dedicated to the planetary deity. Tirunallar Saniswaran Temple is located in Karaikkal , all the other temples are located in Tamil Nadu.
The present masonry structure for most of the temples were built during the reign of Medieval Cholas between the 7th and 11th centuries with later additions from the Vijayanagar period. Constructed in the Dravidian style of architecture, most of the temples have a five-tiered Rajagopuram. The temples are a part of the popular Navagraham pilgrimage in Tamil Nadu.
On your arrival at Chennai, our company representative will welcome and take you for breakfast and short briefing will be made about the tour. We will drive you to Thirunallaru and Darshan Sanieswaran temple (Sani) and have lunch.
After lunch we will visit Keezhperumpalam and Darshan Naganathaswamy temple (Kethu). After Darshan, proceed to Kumbakonam for dinner and overnight stay.Day 02
After Breakfast we will forward drive to Thingalur and Darshan Kailasanathar temple (Chandran), and drive to Alangudi and Darshan Apatsahayesvarar temple (Guru), and reach the hotel at Kumbakonam followed by lunch.
Check out the hotel in the evening and proceed to Thirunageswaram and Darshan Naganathar temple (Rahu) and then to Sooryanarkoil and Darshan Siva Suriyan temple(Suryan).
After the Darshan we will visit Kanjanur and Darshan Agnieswarar temple (Sukra) and reach Sirkazhi for dinner and overnight stayDay 03
After breakfast we will take you to Vaideeswaran koil to Darshan Vaidanathaswamy temple (Chevvai) and to Thiruvengadu to Darshan Swetharenyesvarar temple (Budhan).
After lunch, check out from hotel and we will drive you back and drop you at Chennai and bid farewell.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at designated point
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast and Lunch for 3 days and Dinner for 2 days)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and Guide Charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Cost for performing any rituals
2. Special Darshan Tickets in other temples, if required
3. Any expenses like tips, laundry, telecom, Internet, mini bar, room service, and porter fees
4. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion
5. Medical expenses
6. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary
7. Any monument, camera fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2020.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal