Cambodia Tour Package
1.Transportation with air-conditioned as program
2. Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
3. Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
4. Breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
5. English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
6. All Entrance fee
7. Meals as mentioned in the program
8. Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
Cost does not include
1. International airfare in & out
2. Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
3. Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
4. Visa stamp
5. Travel insurance in all kinds
6. Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
7. Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Upon arrival, welcome direct transfer to visit: The Monument Independent: A shortstop for taking photographs. The Monument which is patterned on a lotus flower bud, adorned with Naga heads (multi-headed cobras), and obviously reminiscent in design of the towers of Angkor Wat. Souvenir Shop: For shopping. Naga Casino & Resort: and try your best luck. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant and overnight at hotel.Day 02 : (Phnom Penh)
Breakfast at the hotel visit: Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda: the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of the impressive colourful Khmer-style Palaces. Nearside the Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Wat Phnom: the birthplace of the capital; according to legend, Phnom Penh was founded here when a woman named Penh found four Buddha statues and built the temple to house them, from there you can enjoy views over the Tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh. Russian Market: Offers the largest and most varied selection of Traditional souvenirs, curios and other items of interest to the visitor.
Afternoon visit: Toul Sleng S-21 the Genocide Museum: Prior to 1975, Toul Sleng was a high school, When the Khmer Rouge came to power it was converted into the S-21 prison. The building now serves as a museum, a memorial and a testament to the madness of the Khmer Rouge regime. The prison kept extensive records, leaving thousands of photos of their victims, many of which are on display. Take the boat cruise to visit floating village and view sunset in front of the Royal Palace.Day 03 : (Siem Reap)
After breakfast, continue the journey by express A/C coach to Siem Reap, it takes approx 6 hours to travel, Arrival Siem Reap, meet and visit: Artisan D' Angkor: the Handicraft centre for the wood and stone carving processes. Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Bakheng hill: Sunset viewing on top of the hill. Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area, this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor Wat.Day 04 : (Siem Reap)
Breakfast at the hotel, we explore to visit Angkor Thom: The ancient capital (12th century). See the South Gate including Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Ta Prohm: One of the most popular temples, this sprawling complex is famous for its jungle-like, ruined atmosphere, and the giant trees which rise from the stone, gripping the temple in their extensive roots. The temple appears very much as it would have to the first European explorers and invites visitors to linger in its crumbling passageways.
After lunch visit Jewelry Souvenir Shop then continue to visit Ta Prohm Temple then discover the Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat: The "7 th Wonders' of the World". World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendour. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.Day 05 : (Siem Reap)
After breakfast, free on own leisure till time transfer for departure to your next destination.
Cancellation Policy (Per Person)
|Days before departure||Cancellation Charge|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
|Cruise / Visa||On Actual|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be payable at the time of booking.
For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.
Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit
Booking confirmations are subject to availability
All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc
Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Akbar Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
Package Cost: Rs. 35488
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal