Cambodia Tour Package
1.Transportation with air-conditioned as program
2. Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
3. Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
4. Breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
5. English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
6. All Entrance fee
7. Meals as mentioned in the program
8. Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
Cost does not include
1. International airfare in & out
2. Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
3. Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
4. Visa stamp
5. Travel insurance in all kinds
6. Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
7. Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Upon arrival, welcome direct transfer to visit: The Monument Independent: A shortstop for taking photographs. The Monument which is patterned on a lotus flower bud, adorned with Naga heads (multi-headed cobras), and obviously reminiscent in design of the towers of Angkor Wat. Souvenir Shop: For shopping. Naga Casino & Resort: and try your best luck. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant and overnight at hotel.Day 02 : (Phnom Penh)
Breakfast at the hotel visit: Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda: the Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, is the most conspicuous feature and also one of the impressive colourful Khmer-style Palaces. Nearside the Royal Palace is Silver Pagoda (The Emerald Buddha temple), display plenty of Buddha Statues that were decorated and made by diamond, emerald, gold and silver. Wat Phnom: the birthplace of the capital; according to legend, Phnom Penh was founded here when a woman named Penh found four Buddha statues and built the temple to house them, from there you can enjoy views over the Tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh. Russian Market: Offers the largest and most varied selection of Traditional souvenirs, curios and other items of interest to the visitor.
Afternoon visit: Toul Sleng S-21 the Genocide Museum: Prior to 1975, Toul Sleng was a high school, When the Khmer Rouge came to power it was converted into the S-21 prison. The building now serves as a museum, a memorial and a testament to the madness of the Khmer Rouge regime. The prison kept extensive records, leaving thousands of photos of their victims, many of which are on display. Take the boat cruise to visit floating village and view sunset in front of the Royal Palace.Day 03 : (Siem Reap)
After breakfast, continue the journey by express A/C coach to Siem Reap, it takes approx 6 hours to travel, Arrival Siem Reap, meet and visit: Artisan D' Angkor: the Handicraft centre for the wood and stone carving processes. Wat Thmei (Killing Field) contains a unique glass-walled stupa containing the bones of victims of the Khmer Rouge. Some of the bones were recovered from a nearby well while others are the remains of soldiers who died on a nearby battlefield. Bakheng hill: Sunset viewing on top of the hill. Bakheng is the first major temple to be constructed in the Angkor area, this temple-mountain offers extraordinary views of the Tonle Sap and Angkor Wat.Day 04 : (Siem Reap)
Breakfast at the hotel, we explore to visit Angkor Thom: The ancient capital (12th century). See the South Gate including Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Ta Prohm: One of the most popular temples, this sprawling complex is famous for its jungle-like, ruined atmosphere, and the giant trees which rise from the stone, gripping the temple in their extensive roots. The temple appears very much as it would have to the first European explorers and invites visitors to linger in its crumbling passageways.
After lunch visit Jewelry Souvenir Shop then continue to visit Ta Prohm Temple then discover the Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat: The "7 th Wonders' of the World". World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendour. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology.Day 05 : (Siem Reap)
After breakfast, free on own leisure till time transfer for departure to your next destination.
The package is inclusive of:
1. Meet and Greet by our Tour Executives on arrival.
2. All Transfers and Sightseeing as per the package chosen
3. Accommodation A/C Room on twin sharing basis
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Daily 1 water bottle
6. Entry permits, entry tickets wherever required.
7. Assistance at all arrival and departure points wherever required.
8. Hotel GST.
The package excludes the following services
1. All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
2. It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
3. Domestic or International Airfare.
4. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
5. Camera fee (still or movie)
6.Package GST 5%
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.
Package Cost: Rs. 35488