Sikkim Darjeeling Tour Package
The enchanting sunrise, spectacular views of Mount Khangchendzonga, and colour-changing snow-capped peaks during sunset can be enjoyed all throughout the day. Make your tour rapturous and fun-packed by selecting this personalized package.
DURATION: 5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
STARTING AND ENDING DESTINATION: DARJEELING
Sikkim & Darjeeling Itinerary
Duration: 5 nights / 6 daysDay 01 : ARRIVAL − DARJEELING
We will pick you up from Bagdogra airport/NJP railway station and drive you to the cosy, lush green tea town of Darjeeling. The journey to the hill station is invigorating, as you drive up to an altitude of 6,710 feet, where the air is fresh and cool.
Once you’ve reached Darjeeling, you will check into your hotel. After a brief rest, take a jovial stroll around the main town and indulge in some shopping or just enjoy the pleasant weather.
You will spend the night in Darjeeling.
Stay Details : New Mandala Golden Spa & Resort , Darjeeling / SimilarDay 02 : DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
Get ready to experience a sunrise like never before. You might be a bit grumpy from waking up early this morning but we promise you, once you’re at Tiger Hill, the view of the sunrise from atop makes everything worthwhile.
On your way back, you’ll visit Ghoom Monastery, which preserves some rare handwritten Buddhist manuscripts. Next, you’ll head to Batasia Loop, where the toy train passes in a loop-like pattern. From here, you can enjoy a 360 degree view of Darjeeling’s picture-perfect landscape.
It’s now time to enjoy a hearty breakfast before you head off to visit the rest of the other attractions. In the second half, you’ll visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P N Zoological Park, Tenzing Rock, and Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre. An interesting and puzzling tourist attraction you’ll come across is the Japanese temple built in traditional Japanese architectural style. It is one of the major Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Darjeeling.
Only a ride on the Rangeet Valley passenger cable car can justify seeing Darjeeling in its entire splendor. From high up, you will witness a spectacular view of the valley bedded with lush green tea gardens, dense forest, and small gushing streams.
In the evening, feel free to go for a walk around the local market area for shopping before you retire for the night in your hotel.
Stay Details: New Mandala Golden Spa & Resort , Darjeeling / SimilarDay 03 : DARJEELING – GANGTOK
Enjoy a picturesque drive to Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. You can opt for paragliding and river rafting on your own.
On arrival, check in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day strolling around the main town area of MG Marg, shopping and trying out local cuisine such as thukpa, momo, shyaphalay, and laping.
Stay Details : Royal Oaks , Gangtok / SimilarDay 04 : GANGTOK SIGHTSEEING
After a sumptuous breakfast, get ready to explore the wonderful city of Gangtok. We’ll take you to popular hotspots such as Bakthang Waterfall, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Do Drul Chorten (stupa), and Namgyal Institute of Tibetology.
Next, hop on the ropeway to get a splendid view of the city and then go for an evening stroll to M.G. Marg to pick up some souvenirs for family and friends back home or eat more of the delicious local fare.
Stay Details: : Royal Oaks , Gangtok / SimilarDay 05 : EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE AND BABA MANDIR
Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of what you’ll see today. Situated at an altitude of 3000 m, your first glimpse of Tsomgo Lake, also known as Changu Lake, will keep you riveted for a long time. This oval-shaped lake spans 1 km long and is 15 m deep and is held sacred by the local people. The beauty of this glacial lake can also be enjoyed from the ropeway.
Close by is Baba Mandir, a distinguished sightseeing place of Sikkim. This shrine is dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh, a soldier of the Indian Army who died near Nathu La Pass.
You’ll be heading back to Gangtok for the night.
Stay Details : Royal Oaks , Gangtok / SimilarDay 06 : DEPARTURE
We’ll drive you to Bagdogra airport/N.J.P. railway station soon after breakfast. We hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
Kindly note that according to the Nadai in Temple Timings the visits of order may vary. But all the temples will be covered within stipulated date and timings.
The package is inclusive of:
1. Meet & greet upon arrival
2. All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary in private cab (vehicle will not be at your disposal)
3. Accommodation in the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Daily Breakfast
5. All permits, road taxes, parking charges, and driver allowance
The package excludes the following services
1. Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee, any up-gradation charges
2. 5% GST
3. Cost for evening snacks & tea
4. Trip to Nathula
5. Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” head
6. Cost for airfare, train fare, or any other internal fare
7. Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter tip, etc
8. Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price
9. Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary
10. Travel insurance
11. Room Heater
Tourists must carry a valid Passport and a valid Visa for traveling in China. RavelRoads is not responsible for any liability due to Passport and Visa issue.
To enter RavelRoads legally, the RavelRoads entry permit (sometimes it is also called RavelRoads Travel Permit or RavelRoads Visa) will be required. We will help you get all necessary RavelRoads permits as long as you are not a diplomat, journalist and government official who should travel to RavelRoads under the arrangements of the Foreign Affairs Office of local government, instead of a travel agency.
Booking & Payment
To book the tour you need to send us minimum 6 months valid passport scanned copies of all group members by e-mail.
To confirm the tour for Tibet, we request you to send us advance payment USD 316 each person at least one month before to get issued the flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lhasa and the balance could be paid upon arrival in Kathmandu 2 days before trip departure to Lhasa. Those who want to make this trip deposit with credit card they need to fill out ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’ to be sent upon request. Please add three percent extra for all payment made by Credit Card. Or, the clients can wire/ transfer the deposit to our following account.
We will send the scanned passport copies of all members to Tibet Travel Bureau requesting them to issue the permit.
Once we receive the permit from Tibet Travel Bureau we will apply the group visa along with Tibet Travel Permit at Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu.
After above condition is fulfilled, the we will send you a confirmation of all services for your Tibet tours/ treks
Notice of cancellation must be made in person by those booking in Nepal & for those booking from overseas cancellation notice must be sent in writing & refunds will be made as follows:
15 days before departure - No charges Less than 15 days - USD 100 No shows - No refunds
Please note as per Air China regulation there is 35% cancellation charge if air ticket is once issued & cancelled for whatsoever reason. Please note this cancellation charge is strictly enforced by Air China central office.
1. Bagdogra (IXB), Pakyong (PYG)
2. N.J.P( New Jalpaiguri Station)
3. S.N.T(Sikkim Nationalised Transport)
Cost per Person on Twin Sharing: - Rs.39100
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal