Parshuram Kund Tour Package
Parshuram is the sixth avatar of Lord Vishnu, son of Renuka and the Saptarishi Jamadagni. It is a shrine of all-India importance located in the lower reaches of the Lohit River. Thousands of pilgrims visit the place in winter every year, especially on the Makar Sankranti day for a holy dip in the sacred Kund which is believed to wash away one's sins. The most popular and prominent one says that when Lord Parshuram killed his mother with an axe on the orders of his father, the axe got stuck to his hand as he had committed a heinous crime by killing his mother. So, in order to wash away his sin, he came to Lohit river in Arunachal Pradesh. As soon as he put his hand inside the pristine waters of the river, the axe got detached from his hand. Since then, the site has been a significant place of worship and is known as Parshuram Kund.
Receive at Dibrugarh airport and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon, one may take a walk in the tea estate. In the evening, enjoy performance by an ethnic dance group. Overnight stay at the accommodation.Day 02
Next day after a leisure breakfast, we drive to the river and take a boat cruise on the mighty Brahmaputra river in a country boat upto a beach island in the middle of the river. If lucky, one can see the migratory birds and fresh water dolphin. Enjoy your lunch in the island and the view of the Eastern Himalayas. One can visit the local market in the afternoon. Overnight stay at the accommodation.Day 03
Post breakfast, we drive to Wakro which is 190 kms away. Enroute also visit the Empong Village of the Khampti tribe and the Buddhist Monastery. Check in at Mishmi retreat in Wakro which is the traditional Mishmi huts.Day 04 & 05
We visit the Parshuram Kund on this 2 days which is a pilgrimage site visited by thousands every year during Makar Sankranti to take a holy dip in the Lohit river. Also visit the local Mishmi villages and learn about their rich culture and traditions.Day 06
After breakfast, we drive back to Tinsukia. Visit Digboi town later. Digboi is the first oil town of South Asia. Important places to visit are the Oil Museum and the 2nd world war allied force cemetery. Check in at the accommodation in the eveningDay 07
Leisure hour in the morning. Later in time, we drive to Dibrugarh Airport to board the respective flights and we bid Adios.
Cost Includes :
1. Luxury Package
It includes 1 no of 3-star standard rooms at all location for 6 nights with complimentary breakfast, 1 good conditioned Toyota Innova with an experienced driver for 7 days who shall also receive and drop you from Airport, boats for Brahmaputra cruise, ethnic dance performance, all the governmental permits required during the tour, drivers allowance, fuel charges, road tolls and parking tolls.
2. Budget Package
It includes 1 no of basic standard rooms at all location for 6 nights, 1 good conditioned toyota Innova with an experienced driver for 10 days who shall also receive and drop you from Airport, boats for Brahmaputra cruise, ethnic dance performance, all the governmental permits required during the tour, drivers allowance, fuel charges, road tolls and parking tolls
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Diety inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Goods and Service Tax:
GST will be extra and will be charged @ 5% on the mentioned package cost.
The mentioned price is valid only till end of April 2020.
The payment terms are as follows:
50% advance payment of the total package cost at the time of booking
Balance 50% payment along with GST should be paid within 7 days before the departure
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal