Lhasa Tour Package
Lhasa Tour is known as a holy Lhasa Cultural Tour to Lhasa and Namtso Lake is considered as the cultural and natural exploration in Tibet. This unparalleled travel experience will help to immerse in timeless culture of Lhasa and the beauty of scenic lake out of Lhasa City. The 4 nights and 5 days Holy Lhasa Cultural Tour will take you to experience the Tibetan culture, Art and Architecture in Lhasa. Main hilights of Tibet, Potala palace, Jokhang Temple, Norbulinka palace, Barkhor squire are list of this tour. Lhasa Tour begins from arriving at Lhasa from any part of China. Arriving at Lhasa have options either by train or by flight. An another option, Lhasa Tour also starts from Kathmandu taking flight to Lhasa and get back to Kathmandu in a short timeframe.
Lhasa Tour Package (5 days)Day 01 : Arrive in Lhasa (3650 m/11972ft). Overnight at Hotel
Arrive in Lhasa (Gongar) airport and be greeted by our airport representative who will escort you to the hotel with 1.5 hrs drive. The rest of day is leisured, acclimatize yourself in high latitude.
We begin our sightseeing tour that includes Potala Palace, the greatest monumental structure in Tibet, and it was once the center for both spiritual and temporal power of Tibet. You will be attracted deeply by rooms, halls, chapels, and furnishings of Potala Palace. And the stories that took place there will convulse you absolutely.
In the afternoon, we will visit Jokhang Temple which is the holiest Tibet's temples. A palpable sense of reverence accompanies a visit here. The constant bustle, dazzling paraphernalia of worship, flickering butter lamps and wreaths of heady incense make the Jokhang Temple one of Tibet's most memorable experiences. Finally we will visit fascinating Barkhor Street which is Lhasa's liveliest place and it is also the main route for prayer wheels rotating.Day 03 : Secoind day of Sightseeing in Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
This morning we make sightseeing tour of the Drepung Monastery which was once Tibet's richest Monastery, with four colleges and 10,000 monks in its heyday in the 17th century. A group of white buildings stands on the hillside and out against the majestic Mt. Gambo Utse, here you can get a wonderful view of the Lhasa City and surrounding scenery. The next sightseeing spot is Sera Monastery. It is famous for its warrior monks, Dob-Doa. After that, we will visit Norbulingka which was once the summer palace of the Dalai Lamas. It contains several palaces, chapels, and buildings. Finally we drive back to the hotelDay 04 : Visit Namtso Lake & back to Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel
We drive to Yamdrok Lake, one of the three Holy Lakes in Tibet and a popular Tibetan pilgrimage site to enjoy the stunning highland lake view. On the way we visit a Tibetan Family. In Lhasa we visit Tibet Museum in the afternoon. Overnight stay at hotel in LhasaDay 05 : Departure from Lhasa
Our guide will escort you to the airport for return flight to your home country, or continue your journey to next destination
Note: Customized itineraries for private groups can also be arranged. Please let us know your proposal.
1. Arrival and Departure from Lhasa (It can be from Gonggar airport or from train station)
2. Accommodation in hotel on twin sharing room
3. Brekfast every morning
4. Entrance fees in sightseeing
5. An english speaking Tibetan guide
6. Private and comfirtable transportation
7. Tibet travel permit
Cost does not include
1. Lunch and Dinner in whole tour
2. Your flight ticket or train ticket to and from Lhasa
3. Personal expenses, equipment, Tipping, Bar bills
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal