Arunachal Pradesh Tour Package
Northeast India (officially North Eastern Region, NER) is the easternmost region of India representing both a geographic and political administrative division of the country. It comprises eight states – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
DURATION: 9 NIGHTS / 10 DAYS
STARTING AND ENDING DESTINATION: DARJEELING
North East Itinerary
Duration: 9 nights / 10 daysDay 01 : Arrival
We will pick you up from Guwahati airport/ railway station and we will drive you to Bhalukpong which is (5 ½ hrs from Dirang).
On the way we will take you for a visit to Nameri National Park and later we will take you back to hotel. After you reach hotel you can have your dinner and overnight stay there.
Stay Details : Wali international , Bhalukpong / SimilarDay 02 : Bhalukpong – Dirang
After your breakfast, we will drive you to Dirang the land of Monpa tribe of Arunachal Pradesh.
On the way we will take you for a visit Tippy Orchid center where more than 500 different species of orchids are available, Kiwi & Apple Orchards. Later we will return back to the hotel and you will be staying overnight there.Day 03 : Dirang – Tawang
After your breakfast we will drive you to Tawang and on the way you will cross Sella Pass, the highest Motorable Road in Eastern Himalaya at about 14000ft above the sea level and JaswantGarh (China – Indo War Memorial).
Later we will return back to hotel for overnight stay in Tawang.
Stay Details : Hotel Dolma Chhinkar , TAWANG / SimilarDay 04 : Tawang Sightseeing
After your breakfast we will take you for local sightseeing of Tawang where you cover Tawang Monastery, the 400yrs old, 6th birth place of Dalai Lama, and AniGompa (Nanery), Local Market and Craft Centre. OR Bumla Pass Sightseeing.
After that we will take a local taxi (direct payment) and drive towards PT Tso Lake, Sungester Lake also known as Madhuri Lake and then Bumla Pass ( is located about 37 km away from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, at the Indo-China border above 15,200 ft above sea level.) You will be staying overnight in Tawang after having your dinner.
Note: For Bumla Pass needs to inform at least one day prior for documentation.
Stay Details : Hotel Dolma Chhinkar , TAWANG / SimilarDay 05 : Tawang – Bomdila
After having your breakfast, we will drive you to Bomdila and on the way you can also visit Jung Water fall/Narunang falls and then Bomdila monastery.
Later we will drive you back to hotel for overnight stay.
Stay Details :Hotel Lungta Residency , Bomdila / SimilarDay 06 : BOMDILA – KAZIRANGA
After your breakfast, we will drive you Kaziranga National Park which is (6 hrs from Bomdila).
In the evening we will take you for a visit to Kaziranga Orchid and Biodiversity Park and you can enjoy the cultural program there. Later we will take you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Stay Details : Kaziranga Resort , Kaziranga / SimilarDay 07 : KAZIRANGA – SHILLONG
Early morning around 4 am we will take you for elephant safari( direct payment) in the Central range. after the safari is done we will take you back to the hotel for breakfast and after taking some rest we will again take you for jeep safari.
At 12:00 we will check out from the hotel and we will drive you to Shillong which is (5 hours journey approx) it is also known as the Scotland of the East. After you reach Shillong you will check in to hotel for overnight stay.
Stay Details: Cafe Shillong B&B , Shillong / SimilarDay 08 : SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE
Early morning, we will drive you towards Cherrapunjee which is (2 ½ hrs drive from Shillong), which is famed for being the wettest place in the world.
On the way we will take you for a visit to Shillong Peak, Elephant falls, Arwah cave, Dainthlem falls. After that we will drive you to Cherrapunjee, and visit the Nohkalikai falls, Seven sister falls, Eco Park, Mawsmai Caves, and Rama Krishna Mission.
Later we will take you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Stay Details : Happy Holiday Homestay , Cherrapunjee / SimilarDay 09 :Shillong to mawlynnong – DAWKI
After having your breakfast early morning we will drive you to Mawlynnong which is (2 hrs drive from Shillong) Today you will explore the cleanest village Mawlynnong in Asia.
After you finished visiting the village we will take you to the Living Root Bridge. A little hiking is required to see the magnificent bridge (hiking approx 1 hour).
After lunch we will drive you towards Dawki where you will visit the cleanest river - Umngot and Dawki is the gateway to Bangladesh where major export and import transactions take place. Later we will take you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Stay Details : Cafe Shillong B&B , Shillong / SimilarDay 10 : DEPARTURE
After breakfast, we'll drive you to Dibrugarh airport/railway station. we hope you take back happy memories and await your return for another exciting trip with us.
Kindly note that according to the Nadai in Temple Timings the visits of order may vary. But all the temples will be covered within stipulated date and timings.
The package is inclusive of:
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Railway Station
2. All accommodation as per itinerary
3. Inner Line Permits
4. Daily Breakfast
5. All driver allowance, toll & parking fees
6. All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by AC (Ac will not work on hilly areas) vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only
The package excludes the following services
1. 5% GST
2. Adventure activities at Dwaki
3. Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges, Safari charges, tickets for orchid park. Cost for service provided on a personal request
4. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, etc. Special Entry Tickets to Kamakhya Temple
5. Anything not included in the above inclusions
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities, landslides, road blockage, political
7. Disturbances, fuel price hike (to be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot and as per actual)
8. Travel insurance
Tourists must carry a valid Passport and a valid Visa for traveling in China. RavelRoads is not responsible for any liability due to Passport and Visa issue.
To enter RavelRoads legally, the RavelRoads entry permit (sometimes it is also called RavelRoads Travel Permit or RavelRoads Visa) will be required. We will help you get all necessary RavelRoads permits as long as you are not a diplomat, journalist and government official who should travel to RavelRoads under the arrangements of the Foreign Affairs Office of local government, instead of a travel agency.
Booking & Payment
To book the tour you need to send us minimum 6 months valid passport scanned copies of all group members by e-mail.
To confirm the tour for Tibet, we request you to send us advance payment USD 316 each person at least one month before to get issued the flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lhasa and the balance could be paid upon arrival in Kathmandu 2 days before trip departure to Lhasa. Those who want to make this trip deposit with credit card they need to fill out ‘Credit Card Authorization Form’ to be sent upon request. Please add three percent extra for all payment made by Credit Card. Or, the clients can wire/ transfer the deposit to our following account.
We will send the scanned passport copies of all members to Tibet Travel Bureau requesting them to issue the permit.
Once we receive the permit from Tibet Travel Bureau we will apply the group visa along with Tibet Travel Permit at Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu.
After above condition is fulfilled, the we will send you a confirmation of all services for your Tibet tours/ treks
Notice of cancellation must be made in person by those booking in Nepal & for those booking from overseas cancellation notice must be sent in writing & refunds will be made as follows:
15 days before departure - No charges Less than 15 days - USD 100 No shows - No refunds
Please note as per Air China regulation there is 35% cancellation charge if air ticket is once issued & cancelled for whatsoever reason. Please note this cancellation charge is strictly enforced by Air China central office.
1. Bagdogra (IXB), Pakyong (PYG)
2. N.J.P( New Jalpaiguri Station)
3. S.N.T(Sikkim Nationalised Transport)
Cost per Person on Twin Sharing: - Rs.39100
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal