Phuket - Krabi - Bangkok Tour Package Register Now
On arrival at Phuket International Airport pick up transfer to chosen hotels in Phuket. On the enruote Phuket City tour start to explore drive pass by Patong beach , Karon beach , Kata beach. Stop and take a photo at the best view point of Phuket island, we can see Kata Noi beach, Kata beach, Karon beach and Pu island from the top of the hill. Visit the famous temple in Phuket is Chalong temple.
Free for leisure or choose optional tours such as Phuket Fantasea Show or Simon Cabaret Show Overnight at Phuket hotelDay 02 : Phuket - Phi Phi Island tour
Breakfast at Hotel. 07:15 Pick up for Phi Phi Island tour by BIG boat with lunch This is full day tour with full excitement - Swimming and Snorkeling at Monkey Bay. Lunch at Phi Phi Princes restaurant. (If the guest wants to do Snorkelling should pay THB 400/Adult & THB 200/Child? locally.) 17:00 Back to hotel and free for leisureDay 03 : Phuket-Krabi
Breakfast at hotel 08:30 Check out Phuket hotel and transfer Krabi hotel by Ferry on join basis. Overnight at hotelDay 04 : Krabi - 4 Island tour
Breakfast at hotel 08:30 Pick up from hotel and proceed 4 Island trip by Long tail boat with lunch. Enjoy a full-day tour from Krabi by hopping around the beautiful significant islands. Visit the islands of Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Island and Phranang Cave Beach. Take some time to swim and snorkel in beautiful and relaxing places. The Natiola Park entry fee THB 400/Adult & THB 200/Child? that the guests have to pay locally.) 16:00 Return to hotel and over night.Day 05 : Krabi – Bangkok
Breakfast at hotel Free for lesuire till transfer out to airport as per your flight to Bangkok. On arrival at Bangkok airport pick up and transfer to chosen hotel to check in. Overnight at hotelDay 06 : Bangkok - City tour
Breakfast at hotel. 10:00 Pick up for Bangkok City tour, visit to Golden Buddha & Marble Buddha temple and then visit famous Gems Gallery. Afternoon free for leisure, enjoy shopping at MKB Mall or Pratunam area.Day 07 : Bangkok – Airport
Breakfast at hotel Free for leisure Transfer out to airport at the flight time
The package is inclusive of:
1. 6 Night accommodation with breakfast
2. Transfers – HKT Apt-Phuket hotel-Krabi hotel- Krabi Apt
3. Phuket City Tour
4. Phi Phi Island trip by BIG boat with Lunch** (Excludes National Park Fee)
5. Krabi City Tour
6. 4 Island trip by Long tail boat with Lunch*** (Excludes National Park Fee)
7. Transfer – BKK Apt – Bangkok hotel – BKK Apt
8. Bangkok City & temple tour (Golden and Marble Buddha) with Gems Gallery
9. Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch
10. 1 Lunch 2 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Phuket
11. 1 Lunch 2 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Krabi
12. 2 Lunch 2 Dinner at Indian Restaurant Bangkok
13. English Speaking Guide throughout the Tour
14. Complimentary : Travel Insurance in Thailand
15. All tours & transfers on Private Coach basis
*Disclaimer: If the guest wants to do Snorkelling should pay THB 400/Adult & THB 200/Child locally.
*Disclaimer: Every island tour from Phuket/Krabi, there is an entry fee THB 400/Adult & THB 200/Child that the guests have to pay locally.
The package excludes the following services
1. Any Airfare / Visa fee
2. Our services do not cover insurance of any kind. It is advisable for you to take an insurance cover for this travel
3. Any meals other than those mentioned in Menu.
4. Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
5. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
6. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
7. 5 % GST extra
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.