Srisailam Badrachalam Tour Package Register Now
Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Temple or Srisailam Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the deities Shiva and Parvati, located at Srisailam in Indian state of Andhra Pradesh
It is significant to the Hindu sects of both Shaivam and Shaktam as this temple is referred to as one of the twelve Jyothirlingas of Lord Shiva and as one of the eighteen Shakti Peethas of Goddess Parvati. Shiva is worshiped as Mallikarjuna, and is represented by the lingam. His consort Parvati is depicted as Brahmaramba. It is the one of the only three temples in India in which both Jyotirlinga and Shaktipeeth is revered.
No of temples covered: 0 Temples
Total distance covered: 471 Kms
On your arrival at Chennai, our company representative will receive you and a short briefing about the tour will be done and Drive to Srisailam for dinner and overnight stay.Day 02 :
No of temples covered: 01 Temples
Total distance covered: 90 Kms
After breakfast proceed to darshan Srisailam Malikaarjuna Swamy temple.
After Darshan have lunch and proceed for local sightseeing. The places are listed below:
- Chenchu Lakshmi Tribal Museum
- Sri Sailam Dam
- Pathala Ganga
- Akkamahadevi Caves
Dinner and overnight stay in Srisailam
Distance break up for the Day 2 temple(Full Day Travelling Session)
|1||Sri Sailam||Chenchulakshmi Musuem||1 Km|
|2||Chenchulakshmi Musuem||Sri Sailam Dam||14 Kms|
|3||Sri Sailam Dam||Pathala Ganga||03 Kms|
|4||Pathala Ganga||Akkamahadevi caves||28 Kms|
|5||Akkamahadevi||Sri Sailam||44 Kms|
No of temples covered: 00 Temples
Total distance covered: 460 Kms
After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed to Chennai and drop at your destination and bid farewell.
The package is inclusive of:
1. Pickup and drop railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation on Twin share basis
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip (breakfast and Lunch and Dinner)
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
The package excludes the following services
1. Onward and return flight tickets/ Train Tickets/ Bus Tickets
2. Darshan Tickets
3. Special Darshan Tickets in other temples, if required
4. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, Tips and porter fees
5. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshake, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
6. Travel insurance and Medical expenses
7. Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
8. Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
Online Booking: You can purchase our services from our sales outlets at Bangalore or Chennai, or you can book your tour/services / payment online through our website. Our website provides the facility making online booking of tours and services. After confirmation in written from us via Email or by in writing.
For the services contracted, a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost is to be paid by you to Ravel Roads. The advance is required to hold the booking on confirmed basis.
The full balance payment is to be paid 10 days prior to the date of start of services. Any booking made within 10 working days of the date of services would be considered as a late booking and for same the full and final payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Note: Apart from above, in case of bookings for special train journeys, hotel or resort bookings during the peak season (Christ-mas, New Year) full payment is required to be made at the time of booking itself.
Payments: All payments are to be paid in behalf of Ravel Roads.
How to Pay:
1. By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft
2. By Electronic money transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, net banking.
1. By Bank transfer to our bank (Bank Details)
2. By Online Payment Gateway through Razor Pay.
3. By Debit Card, Credit Card
In case of payment through credit card, the bank charges (3% extra) – would be levied over and above the total amount.
1. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
2. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
Cancellation / No show / Early Departure Policy:
In case of cancellation of tour or travel services due to any reason, you are requested Please inform us in writing or by Email. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
1. If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the date of arrival – 90% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
2. If the reservation is cancelled 15 days prior to the date of arrival – 50% may be refunded (except the transaction charges) .
3. If the reservation is cancelled 07 days prior to the date of arrival – 25% may be refunded (except the transaction charges).
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of ‘No Show’- No Refund.
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour.
Individual Tours (FIT Tours)
Cancellation policy of Individual tours is subject to changes. It depends upon the cancellation policy of the respective hotels and other service operators your tour is associated with. Different hotels and service operators have different cancellation policies which we are required to abide by. In the unfortunate event of cancellation of trip by guests, we would charge 10% of total booking amount as processing charges +the charges levied by the corresponding service providers.
The itinerary may have changed. The products and services displayed may have changed. The photos of meals/sightseeing are for reference and may differ from the actual meals/sights. Distance between places and temperatures are approximate and can change depending on travel, road conditions and climatic changes.
Itinerary may change at any time
we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you promptly of such changes as and when they are made.
Such changes may be necessitated due to factors beyond our control such as Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, sport events, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights or railway, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing.
Generally, we try to avoid dates when big Fairs, Exhibitions and other events are held in certain cities as hotels are fully booked several years ahead.
If you have to travel on such dates, you may have to stay in alternate hotels or hotels in other cities.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep the overall package of services unchanged. However,
We shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation on account of any change in itinerary.