Kailash Manasarovar VIP Tour Via Ali - Fly in Fly out REGISTER NOW
The Kailash Yatra is one of the most popular religious tours within the South Asian Region. The Yatra starts with your arrival in the Kathmandu Valley. On the first and the second last day, you will explore the beauty and tradition of the Kathmandu Valley with the visit to the UNESCO world heritage sites. Then, we will fly to the city of Lhasa and Tibetan lifestyles. We will start our drive to Mansarovar then to Darchen, Derapuk and Juthulpuk. Major attractions of this trek are Mt. Kailash, Lake Mansarovar, Lake Rakshas, Yamadwar and Drolma La Pass.
Note : The itinerary can be customised according to the customers requirement on the no of days required.Day 01 : ARRIVAL IN KATHMANDU 1310M. (ONLY NRI)
Our representatives will pick you up at the airport and guide you to your hotel. in the evening, we will meet up in a small dinner to welcome you and brief you about the tour. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
*NOTE: ALL TRAVELERS ARE REQUESTED TO ARRIVE BEFORE 10 AM FOR TIBET VISA PROCESSING.Day 02 : TIBET VISA PROCESSING DAY FOR NRI ( INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS CAN ARRIVE)
Kathmandu sightseeing visit Doleswor Mahadev and Saga temple, visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square entrance fees USD 15 per person will be extra for Bhaktapur Durbar Square.Day 03 : FLY KATHMANDU TO LHASA (3656M)
On your arrival on Tibet, we will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel. Taking it slow the rest of today, you can adjust to the altitude easier and quicker. Remember to drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep for the long journey ahead.Day 04 : AT LHASA: (11811 FT) (ST. REGIS HOTEL B, L, D)
Full day sightseeing of Lhasa, in the morning, you can visit the treasure house Potala Palace- the central attraction of whole Lhasa. It is founded in 7th century and since then it had been used as a palace of every successive leaders of Tibet. In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to visit the Sera monastery, which was founded in 1419, in 15th century. It’s the second largest yellow hat lineage monastery in whole Lhasa. If youare hiking enthusiast or don’t show any sign of altitude sickness, ask your guide to lead an hour hiking through the pilgrimage path around the monastery and its worth taking chance. While visiting monastery, you will witness the monks doing philosophical debates in the courtyard. Accommodation in St Regis HotelDay 05 : LHASA – ALI- AND DRIVE TO MANASAROVAR (15010 FT) (FLY TO ALI) (GUEST HOUSE B, L, D)
Fly to Ali and then drive to Manasarovar. Rest. Accommodation in Guest house.Day 06 : DRIVE AND EXPLORE MANSAROVAR, DRIVE TO DARCHEN (15010 FT) (HOTEL HIMALAYA B, L, D)
Morning drive around Mansarovar, explore and drive to Darchen in the late afternoon. Accommodation in Hotel Himalaya.Day 07 : DRIVE TO YEMADWAR AND START KAILASH PARIKRAMA. REACH DIRAPUK AND OVERNIGHT AT GUEST HOUSE (16105 FT)
Drive about 7 kilometer to Yamadwor from Darchen. Start walking toward Derapuk. Peoples who have booked horse, Helper they will be together with them. it is about 4/5 hours walking easily. 14 AUG DAY 09: Charan Sparsha and overnight at Dirapuk (guest House) (16105 ft) After breakfast we trek to touch the foot of Holy mount Kailash it takes about 3 hours to reach there and back to Dirapuk. Overnight at Guest houseDay 08 : (KORA DAY 02) TREK TO JUTHULPUK FROM DIRAPUK AND DRIVE TO DARCHEN (HIMALAYA HOTEL B, L, D) (15010 FT)
The hardest and longest walk up and down through the Dolma La Pass to arrive at the village of Zuthulpuk. After having an early breakfast, we will head off east to cross the Lha-chu by a bridge and reach the Dolma La village. An hour after that, we will be walking along the valley of Jarok Donkhang from where we will be heading towards the Shiva-tsal, where pilgrims are supposed to undergo a symbolic death just to be reborn again after arriving at the top of the Drolma La Pass. Up and up all the way to find a great cubic rock ‘Dolma Do’ that marks the top of the Dolma La Pass. The place got its name from the famous cave of Juthulpuk also known as the miracle cave.Day 09 : DRIVE TO ALI AND FLY TO LHASA. OVERNIGHT AT HOTEL
Drive Darchen to Ali early in the morning. We continue our flight to Lhasa. Overnight at Hotel.Day 10 : FLY LHASA – KATHMANDU
We will receive you from Airport and drop off at the Hotel. Rest and shopping if time permits.Day 11 : DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU
Morning drive around Mansarovar, explore and drive to Darchen in the late afternoon. Accommodation in Hotel Himalaya.
* All original indian passports should arrive in our india office for visa processing prior to 1 week of travel date. original non-indian passports need 3 working days in kathmandu for visa processing.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle
- Kathmandu – Lhasa - Kathmandu Flight Ticket
- Lhasa – Ali – Lhasa Flight Ticket
- Airport Pick up and drop off by private vehicle
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included (Veg only)
- Drinking water included
- Mention in the itinerary in the basis twin sharing in Nepal and Tibet and group sharing in Kailash Region.
Visas & Permit
- Tibet Visa & Permit Included
- All necessary entrance fees in Nepal and Tibet
- Special Kailash Mansarovar Permit
- Applicable entrance fees to visit Monasteries and temples
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing in Lhasa
Guide, Staffs & supporters
- Nepali Guide and Tibetan Guide
- Nepali Crew members in Kailash Region
- Medical kits
- Enough oxygen cylinders
- Other necessary equipment
- Down Jacket on refundable basis
- Day pack bag
- Duffel bag
Cost does not include
1. Emergency evacuations/Rescue expenses, if required.
2. Extra nights stayed due to bad weather, early arrivals, etc.
3. Expenses of personal nature
4. Personal horse and Helper during Kailash round/ Parikrama
5. Travel & Medical Insurance Permissions and other official formalities
Application should be submitted at least 45 days before the provisional date of departure.
Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
Upon the confirmation 30% deposit amount per person is required
Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
Once we received your notice for cancellation in written, following cancellation rules will apply:
If cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited
If cancelled between 30 - 90 days prior to departure, 75% of your payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit.
If cancelled more than 90 days prior to your departure date, your full payment will be refund except the non-refundable deposit INR 25000.00 per person
Usefull Info :
Do not bring any books, magazine, pictures about Tibet, Buddhism or about any Lama’s. Custom of China won’t allow entering with those kinds materials.
Fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, liquids like Ghee, Oils are not allow entering from Chinese custom at Kodari.
Do not take any pictures and videos in Chinese customs, Army and police station
Make quei in every customs and in checking post as per your visa list number (your guide will give you instruction from first day)
Take cooperative position from every Nepali and Tibetan staffs and in Immigration sites
Do not forse going forward yourself, if you feel hard, stop and take help from our team. Listen our guide and take decision
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
Oxygen level is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
- Relax-do not exert, be excited.
- Reduce talking.
- Walk slowly – adopt one third of your speed and space.
- Keep your load light.
- Walk for 15 minutes and rest for 5 minutes.
- Whenever you feel uncomfortable, just stop; rest and relax.
- Ignore the sudden outbursts of fellow pilgrims and avoid arguments.
- Observe silence with smile.
- Never go too high and too fast.
- Consume plenty of liquids; never proceed with an empty stomach.
- Chant a prayer or visualize everything around to suit your pleasant thoughts or put on the earphones and listen to your favourite music, bhajans, chanting etc.
- Be careful not to catch a cold. It is better to be over clothed than under protected. En-route avoids taking bath or drinking water from Lake Streams or rivers, as your system is not conditioned for this.
- Keep your boots/Ked inside tent. Protect yourself against dust and direct sunshine during the long stretches of driving. Face, feet and hands must be well protected.
- The uneven ground, steep slope and slushy banks are full of potholes. Do not combine walking and sight seeing together.
- Always listen to your guide or the one with experience. Never leave the group.
- On this trip, over exertion is to be avoided and drinking plenty of fluids is recommendable. During winter, heavy warm clothing is a must.
- Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for this yatra
- As Mount Kailash and lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra at least from a month before.
You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
Note: Ravel Roads provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging trousers/4 to 5 tee shirts one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs), monkey cap, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Woolen/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Note: Down Jackets and Sleeping bags will be provided on returnable basis at Kathmandu for the Yatra
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Like Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Slippers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet tissue
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dust masks/face masks
PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal