Kailash Manasarovar VIP Tour Via Ali - Fly in Fly out REGISTER NOW
Kailash Mansarovar VIP Tour via Ali – Fly In Fly Out
Note: You can have your own private group for minimum 7 person.
The Itinerary can be customised according to the Customers requirement on the no of days required and places of stay.
For more information, kindly call +91 9980011777
You will arrive Kathmandu, Nepal and fly to Lhasa, Ali , and then drive to Mt. Kailash.
Note : The itinerary can be customised according to the customers requirement on the no of days required.Day 01 : AT LHASA (3600M HIGH)
Upon arrival, our guide and the driver will greet you at the airport and drive to your respective hotel in Lhasa, stay at hotel for adapting to the high altitude, as it’s good if you don’t push yourself harsh and take it easy. Even if you want to walk out, make it light as it’s your first day in Tibet. And make sure that you drink mineral water more than usual. Try to avoid having alcohol on first three nights in Tibet. Your guide will introduce you the tomorrow’s program. Accommodation in St Regis Hotel.Day 02 : AT LHASA
Full day sightseeing of Lhasa, in the morning, you can visit the treasure house Potala Palace- the central attraction of whole Lhasa. It is founded in 7th century and since then it had been used as a palace of every successive leaders of Tibet. Visit the Jokhang Temple the oldest and holiest architecture in Lhasa with a long history of 1,400 years. Being the spiritual center and the ultimate pilgrimage destination for Tibetan, it has attracted many pilgrims to worship and circumambulating around. In the afternoon, your guide will lead you to visit the Sera monastery, which was founded in 1419, in 15th century. It’s the second largest yellow hat lineage monastery in whole Lhasa. If you are hiking enthusiast or don’t show any sign of altitude sickness, ask your guide to lead an hour hiking through the pilgrimage path around the monastery and its worth taking chance. While visiting monastery, you will witness the monks doing philosophical debates in the courtyard. Accommodation in St Regis Hotel.Day 03 : LHASA – ALI- MANASAROVAR LAKE (FLY TO ALI)
Fly to Ali and then drive to Manasarovar Lake. Accommodation in Guest House.Day 04 : EXPLORE MANSAROVAR AND DRIVE LAKE MANASAROVAR TO DARCHEN (HIMALAYA HOTEL)
Morning Explore Manasarovar and drive to Darchen in the late afternoon. It is only 40 kilometer to Darchen from here and we start our driving after lunch only, reach at Darchen. Darchen is base camp of Mount Kailash and biggest city of around.Day 05 : (KORA DAY 1) DRIVE TO YAMADWAR
Drive about 7 kilometer to Yamadwar from Darchen. Start walking (Kora) toward Dirapuk. Peoples who have booked horse, Helper they will be together with them. it is about 4/5 hours walking nice and easy. Night at Dirapuk Guest House.Day 06 : (KORA DAY 02) TREK FROM DIRAPUK TO JUTHULPUK (GUEST HOUSE)
The hardest and longest walk up and down through the Dolma La Pass to arrive at the village of Juthulpuk. After having an early breakfast, we will head off east to cross the Lha-chu by a bridge and reach the Dolma La village. An hour after that, we will be walking along the valley of Jarok Donkhang from where we will be heading towards the Shiva-tsal, where pilgrims are supposed to undergo a symbolic death just to be reborn again after arriving at the top of the Drolma La Pass. Up and up all the way to find a great cubic rock ‘Dolma Do’ that marks the top of the Dolma La Pass. The place got its name from the famous cave of Juthulpuk also known as the miracle cave. Overnight at Guest house.Day 07 : (KORA DAY 03) DRIVE BACK TO DARCHEN - ALI.
After walking 3 hours, Guide will be drive you to Darchen and continue to Ali. Night accommodation at Ali.Day 08 :DEPARTURES FROM TIBET
Our representative and driver will drive you to Ali Airport. Fly to Lhasa and then continue your fly to Beijing / Lhasa .End the trip
1. Overnight in Standard hotel mentioned in cities and rest by Local basic guest house
2. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the tour
3. Transfer by private tourist vehicle
4. Local Tibetan English speaking guide
5. All necessary Tibet permits and Travel documents
6. Entrance fees to the sights listed in the above program only
7. Mineral water and common oxygen tank
8. Flight tickets from Lhasa to Ali and return tickets to Lhasa from Ali
Cost does not include
1. Expenses incurred due to natural calamities, landslides, adverse weather condition or political upheava
2. Flight delays or cancellations due to adverse weather condition or technical reasons
3. Tips to the local guide and support team and FINE for venturing into prohibited areas.
4. International and domestic airfare with airport taxes; China and Nepal visa fees Medical cost and Emergency rescue.
4. Expense of personal nature and taking photo and filming fees in the monasteries Personal travel and Health insurance; Sleeping bags, medical kits etc.
4. Riding Yaks or Horse during the Kailash trekking for personal Yaks and potters for carrying luggage during the kora
4. Beijing to Lhasa and Lhasa to Beijing flight tickets or train tickets.
Usefull Info :
Do not bring any books, magazine, pictures about Tibet, Buddhism or about any Lama’s. Custom of China won’t allow entering with those kinds materials.
Fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, liquids like Ghee, Oils are not allow entering from Chinese custom at Kodari.
Do not take any pictures and videos in Chinese customs, Army and police station
Make quei in every customs and in checking post as per your visa list number (your guide will give you instruction from first day)
Take cooperative position from every Nepali and Tibetan staffs and in Immigration sites
Do not forse going forward yourself, if you feel hard, stop and take help from our team. Listen our guide and take decision
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
Oxygen level is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
- Relax-do not exert, be excited.
- Reduce talking.
- Walk slowly – adopt one third of your speed and space.
- Keep your load light.
- Walk for 15 minutes and rest for 5 minutes.
- Whenever you feel uncomfortable, just stop; rest and relax.
- Ignore the sudden outbursts of fellow pilgrims and avoid arguments.
- Observe silence with smile.
- Never go too high and too fast.
- Consume plenty of liquids; never proceed with an empty stomach.
- Chant a prayer or visualize everything around to suit your pleasant thoughts or put on the earphones and listen to your favourite music, bhajans, chanting etc.
- Be careful not to catch a cold. It is better to be over clothed than under protected. En-route avoids taking bath or drinking water from Lake Streams or rivers, as your system is not conditioned for this.
- Keep your boots/Ked inside tent. Protect yourself against dust and direct sunshine during the long stretches of driving. Face, feet and hands must be well protected.
- The uneven ground, steep slope and slushy banks are full of potholes. Do not combine walking and sight seeing together.
- Always listen to your guide or the one with experience. Never leave the group.
- On this trip, over exertion is to be avoided and drinking plenty of fluids is recommendable. During winter, heavy warm clothing is a must.
- Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for this yatra
- As Mount Kailash and lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra at least from a month before.
You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
- Passport with Photo copies, Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
- Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
- Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
- Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
- Any other document for personal purposes.
- Big bag for putting your equipment and others
- A small light trek bag
- Water bottle / Thermos flask for hot water (1 liter).
Note: Ravel Roads provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra including 3 pairs trek suits/leisure wear/jogging trousers/4 to 5 tee shirts one light quilted /shirts/poloneck/salwar kameez etc. Do not over load.
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs), monkey cap, warm light gloves, scarf.
- Woolen/thermal long underwear
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Note: Down Jackets and Sleeping bags will be provided on returnable basis at Kathmandu for the Yatra
- Sports comfortable shoes/trainers (Good one Like Nike, Adidas etc). Have a spare one too
- A pair of light Slippers
- Toileteries kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toilet rolls, towels etc).
- Sun screen lotion/cream
- facial tissues, wet tissue
- Tourch/Candle/match box/lighter/batteries
- Plastic mug
- Dust masks/face masks
PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Dark Sunglasses
- Your favourite food which will keep you going including Nuts, biscuits, powder juice
- Kapoor/Vicks/Inhaler etc
- Binoculars/Camera/extra batteries
- Milk powder for tea
FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
- First aid kit (typical backpacking kit for minor injuries/ our guide also will carry).
- Diamox/Aspirin/pain killers
- Lip balm/Mustard oil/Vaseline
- TCP, salt, mint, Vicks for sore throats
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
In any circumstances, if any customers cannot participate for the tour, the cancellation charge will be as follows:
1. 30 Days Before Tour Date 50 % of Tour Cost
2. 20 Days Before Tour Date 75% of Tour Cost
3. 15 Days Before Tour Date 100% of Tour Cost
ADVANCE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE
All disputes pertaining to the tour and any claim arising there under shall be subject to the Court of competent jurisdiction at Bangalore only.
Itinerary / Tour Cost / Date / Terms And Conditions / Cancellation Policy Are Subject To Change
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal