Chardam Tour Package
Chardham is referred to the four hindu religious sites in Uttarkhand state of India. This four ancient temples also marks the spiritual source of four sacred rivers as well. River Yamuna (Yamunotri), River Ganga or Ganges (Gangotri), River Mandakani (Kedarnath) and River Alaknanda (Badrinath). These have been the most important Hindu pilgrimage centres which have been visited by devout Hindus for ages. It is also said that heaven and earth converge in these holy spots, and to be born or die, here is a boon only the very fortunate have.
Chardam Tour PackageDay 01
On your arrival at Delhi/Dehradun, our company representative will receive you and a short briefing about the tour will be done. Drive to Haridwar and Darshan Ganga Aarthi in the evening and proceed for dinner and overnight stay.Day 02
After breakfast proceed to Barkot which is around 210 km which will take about 8 to 10 hours to reach Barkot due to narrow ghat roads. Packed lunch will be provided on the way. Check in to the hotel in Barkot for overnight stay.Day 03
Early morning drive to Jankichatti which is around 36 km from Barkot. Packed breakfast will be provided on the way. Leave the vehicle at Jankichetti and start trekking either by walk or pony/Doli Snan in Suryakund (Hot Springs) and Darshan Yamunotri Mandir and return back to Jankichatti. Packed lunch will be provided. Return back to Barkot (36 km) for dinner and overnight stay.Day 04
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi which is around 100 km from Barkot. Darshan Viswanath & Sakthi Mandir at Uttarkashi. Packed lunch will be provided on the way to Uttarkashi. Dinner and overnight stay at Uttarkashi.Day 05
Early morning drive to Gangotri which is around 100 km, enroute at Gangnani (Hot Springs) and take a holy dip. Packed breakfast will be provided. Further drive to Gangotri via beautiful Harsil valley viewing the beauty of the nature covered with Deodar trees and apple farms. On arrival at Gangotri, leave the vehicle and walk around 2 km to reach the Gangotri Mandir. Darshan Gangotri Mandir and collect Holy water from the river Ganga. Return to the vehicle and have lunch (Packed). After lunch, drive back to Uttarkasi (100 km). Dinner and overnight stay at Uttarkasi.Day 06
After breakfast, drive to Guptkashi which is around 250 km. Packed lunch will be provided on the way. Check in to the hotel at Guptkashi and rest.
In the evening take a walk about 1 km to Darshan Viswanath and Ardhanarishwar temples and walk back. Dinner and night stay at the hotel.Day 07
Travelling to Kedarnath by pony/walk/doli:
Around 4 am in the morning drive to Somprayag (about 30 km drive). Alight from the vehicle and drive to Gourikund (about 4 km) by local jeep,
Trek about 21 km from Gourikund to Kedarnath by pony. You will have packed breakfast and lunch on the way. After reaching Kedarnath , alight from the horse and walk about 2 km and reach the Kedarnath Mandir and have Darshan. This is one of the Jothilingams. Immediately return back to Somprayag after Darshan (By the same pony to Gourikund and jeep to Somprayag). Drive back to Guptkashi for dinner and overnight stay.
Trek about 21 km from Gourikund to Kedarnath by walk or doli. You will have packed breakfast and lunch on the way. You will reach Kedarnath in the evening and have Darshan. After Darshan, you will have dinner and overnight stay in the tent camp provided by the army at your own cost (cost for dinner and stay of the doli men should be also borne by you). Around 4 am in the morning, start returning to Somprayag by the same doli and jeep. Reach Guptakasi at your own cost and have breakfast provided by us to you.
Travelling to Kedarnath by Helicopter:
Around 6 am drive to the helipad by your own cost and fly to Kedarnath. Alight from the Helicopter and walk about 2 km to reach and Darshan Kedarnath Mandir. You will have packed breakfast and lunch which you carry along. Return back to the helipad by the Helicopter and reach the hotel at Guptkasi at your own cost and followed by dinner provided by us and overnight stay.
NOTE: Please note that the above itinerary as per Day 7 will be subject to change, depending upon the weather conditions, land slides and other unforeseen conditions.Day 08
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ukimath mandir and have Darshan. During winter Kedarnath idol (Utsavar) will be shifted here for Darshan. After Darshan, have your packed lunch drive to Helang for dinner and overnight stay.Day 09
Around 5 am in the morning, drive to Joshimutt and Darshan Narasingh Mandir, which is also one of the Vaishnavites Divya Desams. After Darshan, packed breakfast will be provided and proceed to Badrinath and have a snan in the hot springs (Tapt Kund) and Darshan Vishal Badri, followed by packed lunch. If the Darshan is done earlier and if time permits, we can visit the following places:
1. Brahama Kapal
2. Manavillage (India’s last tea shop)
3. Vysa Gufa
3. Bhimpul (Origin of Saraswathi river)
After visiting the above places, return back to Helang for dinner and stay.DAY 10
After breakfast, proceed to Devaprayag and Darshan Raghunathji temple (one of the Vaishnavites Divya Desams) and confluence of rivers Bhagirathi and Alaknanda. After the Darshan, have your packed lunch and drive to Rishikesh and visit the following places:
Drive back to Haridwar for dinner and overnight stay.Day 11
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi/Dehradun and bid farewell for your onward journey.
Cost Includes :
1. Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
2. Air-condition accommodation only in Haridwar on Twin share basis, all other stay will be a non-air-conditioned room on Twin sharing basis.
3. Vegetarian food for the entire trip.
4. All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
5. Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
6. Tour Manager and guide charges
7. One litre Water bottle three per day for each person
8. 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Cost Excludes :
1. Onward and return flight tickets / Train Tickets / Bus Tickets
2. Entrance Tickets
3. Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
4. Pony/horse/Doli/Helicopter Charges
5. Charges for food and stay of the Doli men at Kedarnath
6. Charges for night stay in tent at Kedarnath
7. Ritual performing charges
8. Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, tips and porter fees
9. Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
Travel insurance and Medical expenses
Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Paijama.
FeMale: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
Do’s in Temple:
Concentrate on the Deity inside the temple.
Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
Carrying much jewellery and cash.
Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and Smoking while in Temple.
Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Cancellation by the travellers: After booking your trip, if you wish to cancel the tour you must notify our office in writing.
Full amount will not be refunded after the cancellation of booking. The amount to be refunded are shown below:
- 1. 10% deduction – Before 30 days from the date of Booking
- 2. 25% deduction – Between 15 to 29 days
- 3. 50% deduction – Between 7 to 14 days
- 4. In case of Cancellation done within 7days before the tour started date, no refund will be made.
- 5. Flight refund as per airline policy please check your tickets for details.
Helicopter Charges (Full fare would be charged from 3 years & above)
Phata – Kedarnath- Phata return fare @ INR 10000 per person (Subject to change)p>
As per the policy of Helicopter service providers only 3 Kg of handbag is allowed and full fare would be charged from children 3 years & above of age.
For same day return trip report time at helipad is 0700 Hrs and for overnight passengers is 0930 hrs.
Passengers would be given 1-2 Hours for darshan and one can avail priority darshan tickets upon arrival in Kedarnath which are available only for Helicopter passengers.
Ex- Delhi: Rs.40, 000
Ex- Haridwar: Rs.35, 000
Accommodation in Kailash Manasarovar Overland Tour:- Accommodation of Kathmandu is on 3/4 star category hotel on twin sharing and accommodation in Kailash region is on group sharing local Guesthouses/ Mud houses. Please do not expect more facilitated accommodation in Kailash. Toilets are out of the room and it is common. More place like Manasarovar, Derapuk and in Juthulpuk is an open toilet. Nowadays people can choose deluxe guest houses in some of the route in Kailash Mansarovar. Deluxe guest houses have built-in Nyalam, Saga and In Darchen.
Accommodation of Central Tibet, Shigatse, Lhatse, Gyantse and in Lhasa is your choice to choose either Basic, Standard or Deluxe hotels. In Lhasa deluxe hotels or 5-star category are available.
Accommodation in Everest base Camp Route and the Guge Kingdom are all basic guest houses and Hotels.
We have mentioned all the extra expenses of your trip on every trip details. Please be sure with it before your trip confirmation with us.
* Personal Helper and Horse * Emergency rescue in case of need *
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made
3. Upon the confirmation, 25% deposit amount per person (INR 25,000) is required which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) OR passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in the itinerary by the Chinese authorities, etc.
1. Rs.25, 000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. 50% cancellation charges of the rate package cost in case cancellation is received between 7 – 15 days of departure
3. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
4. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
5. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis
6. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
7. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem creat from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
Down Sleeping Bag
Group joining trip to Mt. Kailash do not need any sleeping bag. All your accommodation in guest house will provide warm blankets. Other than Kailash Manasarovar tour, you night need warm/down sleeping bag. Touch Kailash Travel can provide you down sleeping bag without paying and it is returnable after the trip.
Touch Kailash Travel can provide warm jacket without paying for your trip which is returnable after the trip.
Doffel bag and hand carry bag
Touch Kailashg Travels and Tours provide you duffel bag to put your goods and hand carry bag too. You can leave your suitcase or any of your bag in kathmandu hotel carried from your home.
Warm head cover Cap
Touch Kailash Travel provide you warm and head cover cap for your trip
Comfirtable warm walking shoes, Extra one pair
Water bottle at least for 2 liter including Thormas for keeping water hot You have to drink at least 3 litter water for a day and your team will provide you drinking water at every meal time. Hot water will be provided morning and evening only. so you have to have your thormas to keep hot water during day time.
Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
Woollen/thermal long underwear
3 pairs of thick and tights warm socks
warm light gloves
Wind and water prooft trouser and Jacket
Up and down warm thormal